airis effects pedals and gutshots for anyone who's been curious.

Started by Belanger, January 02, 2017, 07:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belanger

this is their "PTP subtle stubble clean boost"

this is their "hades preamp" which is really a krank maximus built on a fuzz dog pcb with nothing more then their "rotten corpse mod"

this one is their "brutal drive"
The best substitute for intelligence is silence

GGBB

Somewhat unimpressive. Are those pedals they are currently selling, or something they made early on in their history? I don't see them on their website.
  • SUPPORTER

Belanger

the hades preamp I bought in 2016 new he does them as custom orders now and charges 260usd with graphics and 169 without. he removed all signs of the clean boost after I mentioned I had purchased it there was only a handful of them made but there was a video on youtube and was taken down literally the day I mention I got one. the brutal drive was one of their first pedals and he still does them as custom as well now    this one is the "pocket brutal drive"   they were all purchased by me from him except the clean boost   that I bought from one of his close customers and he replaced a toggle switch on it that ended up breaking in transit.  obviously, these were all purchased before I started building or I would have stopped buying them

here's a guy shot of his solar flare od as well   its just a klon on a aion board with a few minor tweaks

Belanger

can anyone see exactly what's going on there on the "plasma switch"  its cap 13 which is the 820pf cap which looks like its on a switch with those two LED's   not quite sure how/why but it would be interesting to know