Author Topic: Show me your 1590LB enclosures/pedals  (Read 3176 times)

adielricci

Re: Show me your 1590LB enclosures/pedals
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2017, 04:06:09 PM »
I plan to never build a 1590LB ever, but I want you all to know that approve of you doing it ;D

Your approval is very important to us.   :icon_lol:

nocentelli

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2017, 04:13:12 PM »
adielricci, will you do requests?

I vote for...... Mutron biphase or ADA flanger next.
Quote from: kaycee
squeeze on the back and never open it up again

adielricci

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2017, 04:20:32 PM »
I vote for...... Mutron biphase or ADA flanger next.

Sorry, but I can only squeeze 3 potentiometers in that enclosure...   ;)

amptramp

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2017, 05:17:56 PM »
We could have the same conversation as from the 1590A thread: an ideal 1590LB design would be replete with items like trimpots with knobs, pots that have the guts on the outside of the enclosure, subminiature RF links between stompboxes to eliminate jacks, Polaroid-style flat batteries, flexprint circuits that you can roll up and stuff in the box, optical on-off toggle switches mounted outside the box etc.  Circuit components can be on the order of microns in size, so an LB is huge by comparison.

adielricci

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2017, 07:46:18 PM »
We could have the same conversation as from the 1590A thread: an ideal 1590LB design would be replete with items like trimpots with knobs, pots that have the guts on the outside of the enclosure, subminiature RF links between stompboxes to eliminate jacks, Polaroid-style flat batteries, flexprint circuits that you can roll up and stuff in the box, optical on-off toggle switches mounted outside the box etc.  Circuit components can be on the order of microns in size, so an LB is huge by comparison.

This is precisely the reason why I impose myself the limitation of not using any SMDs in my small builds. This is the challenge.

Using SMDs in these projects would be just like playing tennis with the net down, paraphrasing Mr. Frost...   ;)

GiovannyS10

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2017, 10:21:49 AM »
Hi guys,
This pic my friend took when received this pedal. For this time its not for guitar but for a keyboard  :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

That's all, Folks!

"You are too rude and nasty."
-ARSE, Duck.

Gijo South-Hemi Handmaders
www.instagram.com/gijofx | www.gijofx.com

adielricci

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2017, 05:12:19 PM »
After several failures trying to clone the MXR Noise Gate, I decided to move on.  I found the Shutup! Noise Gate, assembled it, but it produces a ticking noise when the gate opens, and a nasty delay to close.  After some modifications, I managed to overcome those problems, and added an LED gate status indicator and an optional swell effect, a Slow Gear simplified wannabe.  This is the prototype of the AQR Noise Gate.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 06:24:36 PM by adielricci »

Hatredman

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2017, 05:55:31 PM »
After several failures trying to clone the MXR Noise Gate, I decided to move on.  I found the Shutup! Noise Gate, assembled it, but it produces a ticking noise when the gate opens, and a nasty delay to close.  After some modifications, I managed to overcome those problems, and added a LED gate status indicator and an optional swell effect, a Slow Gear simplified wannabe.  This is the prototype of the AQR Noise Gate.

Adiel, I know it would be lots of trouble, but could you upload again all your pics that got photophucked?

I think your work is wonderful and deserves to be on display.

--
Scarlett Johansson uses a Burst Box with her Telecaster.
Kirk Hammet invented the Burst Box.

adielricci

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2017, 06:28:11 PM »
Hatredman, I will do that as soon as I find myself some free time.  This Photobucket thing has spoiled lots of posts, but I refuse to pay that ransom for the pictures.

I just do not know how to modify older posts, as there is no "Modifiy" button available.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 06:34:36 PM by adielricci »