Show me your 1590LB enclosures/pedals

Started by adielricci, February 25, 2017, 09:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adielricci

To start this topic, let me show you an original(ish) circuit, an overdriver/distortion/fuzz based upon the 3-Legged Dog.  The GaeBolg is really nasty.

duck_arse

adiel - let me be the first to ask - is the black plastic insulator I see in your wonderful pedals cut from a video cassette sleeve?

is a GaeBolg anything like a firbolg?
You hold the small basket while I strain the gnat.

adielricci

Quote from: duck_arse on February 25, 2017, 09:28:50 AM
adiel - let me be the first to ask - is the black plastic insulator I see in your wonderful pedals cut from a video cassette sleeve?

is a GaeBolg anything like a firbolg?

Duck_arse, the plastic insulator is just a plastic cover used in spiral bindings.

The GaeBolg is an ancient magic spear from the Irish mythology.  Once it entered the victim's body, it would divide itself into about 30 spikes, and could only be removed by slicing the corpse...

GiovannyS10

It seems me any kind of leather shape  ??? Or something like this.
Now mine one on the correct thread  ;D

Adiel, not care about the old Duck, he is only envy about your rich golden color ;) He only has gilamonster cloth and poor street cats for do his pedals.
QuoteThe GaeBolg is an ancient magic spear from the Irish mythology.  Once it entered the victim's body, it would divide itself into about 30 spikes, and could only be removed by slicing the corpse...
:icon_eek: Violent enough for me!!!!!  8) 8) 8) 8)
That's all, Folks!

"Are you on drugs?"
-ARSE, Duck.

www.instagram.com/allecto

adielricci

Quote from: GiovannyS10 on February 25, 2017, 09:36:08 AM
Adiel, not care about the old Duck, he is only envy about your rich golden color ;) He only has gilamonster cloth and poor street cats for do his pedals.

:o  ;D

Quote from: GiovannyS10 on February 25, 2017, 09:36:08 AM
:icon_eek: Violent enough for me!!!!!  8) 8) 8) 8)

Yo!  You will like its story, then! 

alanp

Those are insane. I'd rather do nothing but smd for a build than try and shoehorn stuff into those tiny enclosures.

adielricci

Quote from: alanp on February 25, 2017, 09:49:07 PM
Those are insane. I'd rather do nothing but smd for a build than try and shoehorn stuff into those tiny enclosures.

Using SMDs is like playing tennis with the net down...  ;)

Another build, an optical Tremolo:

Addy Bart

Kudos to you for getting all that inside such a tiny enclosure.

What jacks are you using for these?

adielricci

Quote from: Addy Bart on February 27, 2017, 03:24:10 PM
What jacks are you using for these?

Thanks!  I use this type of jacks, but they have to be trimmed to fit.

adielricci

Fresh from the workshop, a tiny Rat.

Layout by Gaussmarkov:

hylandren

A friend asked for an A/B pedal. He is always complaining that he doesn't have enough room on his pedal board, so I did this. I think he was expecting something more in the size of a 1590B, and was pleasantly surprised when i handed him this.   
I don't know how you guys who build more complicated stuff in these LB enclosures do it. For me, figuring out where everything went was only part of it: I ended up having to also write down the ORDER that things got put in, in order to get everything in there! lol
It gave me a newfound respect for you guys who use these enclosures on a regular bases..

Marcos - Munky

adielricci

Nice work, Hylandren!  :)

Another lesser Orange Squeezer.

Guts:

duck_arse

wouldn't the one-knob squeezer [giggedy] be the lesser, and the double knobbed the greater? you've got that look sorted, haven't you?

adielricci

It makes sense, Duck_arse...  :icon_lol:

Here is another one, a PT2399 Delay:

Benoi31

Crazy builds!
(and I thought that 1590A were small....)

adielricci

Another build, based upon the Phase 45, layout by Solderman, modified to fit.

duck_arse

seems like (another!) a nice build, adiel, but a seriously wasteful method for storing cigarette papers.

[you ever going to get a LP gold top to complement the pedalboard?]

adielricci

Yep.  The copper trails were too close to the enclosure, so I had to isolate them with whatever I had lying around...  ::)

vigilante397

I plan to never build a 1590LB ever, but I want you all to know that approve of you doing it ;D
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com