anyone can recommend me some fast cheap pcb prototype manufacturers?

Started by Florida123, May 25, 2017, 02:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Florida123

I'm going to start my new project, need some pcbs for guitar. anyone can recommend me some fast cheap pcb prototype manufacturers?

thank you

KarenColumbo

Hi! I think it would depend on where you're situated. There's quite a few in inland Europe that take about a week for manufacturing and sending them. Would be considerably longer if they have to ship to the US or to Australia, though :)
  • SUPPORTER
I see something of myself in everyone / Just at this moment of the world / As snow gathers like bolts of lace / Waltzing on a ballroom girl" - Joni Mitchell - "Hejira"

niektb

Cheap: yes, fast: yes, cheap & fast: no. Though it depends a bit: what do you fast and what do you call cheap?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Lenovo P2a42 met Tapatalk

Florida123

Quote from: KarenColumbo on May 25, 2017, 02:57:29 AM
Hi! I think it would depend on where you're situated. There's quite a few in inland Europe that take about a week for manufacturing and sending them. Would be considerably longer if they have to ship to the US or to Australia, though :)

the budget is less for me, so the price needs to be really cheap, but the quality cannot be so bad. I may prefer pcb manufacturers in China. :)

Florida123

Quote from: niektb on May 25, 2017, 03:00:17 AM
Cheap: yes, fast: yes, cheap & fast: no. Though it depends a bit: what do you fast and what do you call cheap?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Lenovo P2a42 met Tapatalk

I have tried ALLPCB (http://www.allpcb.com/) for once, they have done good work. they offer  a $5 pcb prototype service, cheap and fast.

I want to compare some more pcb manufacturers in china, and finally decide  which company to work with.

PMowdes

www.deadendfx.com
www.instagram.com/deadendfx

287m

Quote from: PMowdes on May 25, 2017, 08:13:58 AM

These guys are great  https://www.elecrow.com/

Not fast but the quality is great

+1
elecrow is just release promo $5 for 5 piece
5x5cm 5x10cm 10x10cm

italianguy63

I too use Elecrow.  Not particularly slow... about 2 weeks recently.

Great price.  Great quality. They communicate well, and stand behind their work -- (I recently had an issue, and they resolved it promptly).

MC
I used to really be with it!  That is, until they changed what "it" is.  Now, I can't find it.  And, I'm scared!  --  Homer Simpson's dad