Tap Tempo for Deep Blue Delay

Started by jfrabat, August 30, 2017, 06:40:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jfrabat

Hi guys.  I have been searching the site (and googling) to find a tap tempo controller that I can use with the Deep Blue Delay.  In the latest gigs we have done, it is a real PITA to get the echos sounding in time with the music (which, obviously, changes from one gig to the next ever so slightly on the same songs).  I saw here the Taptation, but I did not find the schematic on how to connect it to the DBD. 

My intention is to build another DBD and add this controller (maybe even stick a reverb in the same enclosure just to save some space in the pedal board - I do have a couple of 1590BB at home, and my guess is they probably fit in there!).  Any help is greatly appreciated!
I build.  I fix.  I fix again.  And again.  And yet again.  (sometimes again once more).  Then I have something that works! (Most of the time!).

jfrabat

Bump... Anyone?  Bueler?  Bueler?  Bueler?
I build.  I fix.  I fix again.  And again.  And yet again.  (sometimes again once more).  Then I have something that works! (Most of the time!).

jfrabat