effects order switching

Started by billyblunt, October 23, 2017, 07:33:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billyblunt

Hello chaps, does anyone have a switching schematic / diagrams that would show me to change the order of two effects in one box, if that's possible? I need to keep both boards independent switching with true bypass but would like to change the order of the signal path (A-B to B-A). I've seen some switching that allows you to change the order but it looks like it uses one stomp switch & would take out the second stomp. I hate switching as it just fries my brain. Any help would be much appreciated.

stallik

It's certainly possible. I installed such a switch recently as I thought it would be useful (it wasn't)
I'm away from home so can't examine mine till the end of the week but I'd recommend that you check out geofx for 'effects order switcher' I used a simple toggle switch on mine rather than another foot switch
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein

R.G.

In specific, read geofex.com: http://www.geofex.com/article_folders/juggler/juggler.htm
This does exactly what you want, several ways.

In general, read geofex.com. You'll note that the Juggler is dated 1999. There is a huge amount of basic how-to stuff there.
R.G.

In response to the questions in the forum - PCB Layout for Musical Effects is available from The Book Patch. Search "PCB Layout" and it ought to appear.

mth5044

Also check out this from Beavus Audio.

Don't use A 4pdt if you don't want LED, don't use jacks for the send and returns if you're putting this in the same enclosure with the PCB's. Bypass switches for the effects go after the send and return

lars-musik

Hi Billy,

I forgot where I found this one, but it's the one I use if needed.