JMK Blend Vero Verification

Started by patrick398, November 08, 2017, 09:30:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patrick398

Salutations!
Going to throw one of these together when i get home from work. Couldn't find a vero layout so put one together myself and was hoping someone could take a look and see if it looks right, i still struggle with layouts even for simple circuits. It's probably not the smallest it could be and not the neatest but hopefully it'll work.

Schem:

Vero:

Thanks!

duck_arse

patrick -  shift the upper 2M2 right one column, and the lower 2M2 left one column (or right, don't matter). shift the lower link from "4" column to "5". top link at  "10" column can go under the IC, then D1 can shift all the way across to "10" column. that should leave "2" and "4" clear for that 10uF cap.
You hold the small basket while I strain the gnat.

patrick398

Quote from: duck_arse on November 08, 2017, 10:37:48 AM
patrick -  shift the upper 2M2 right one column, and the lower 2M2 left one column (or right, don't matter). shift the lower link from "4" column to "5". top link at  "10" column can go under the IC, then D1 can shift all the way across to "10" column. that should leave "2" and "4" clear for that 10uF cap.

Like this?

Thanks Duck for once again coming to my aid. My knight in shining, copper shielding clad armour

duck_arse

that looks good. if you wanted to move the link under D1, it could go out to column 12, but makes no nevermind.
You hold the small basket while I strain the gnat.

patrick398

It's always the simple ones that cause the most problems. Took me all day yesterday getting this up and running, ridiculous. But can confirm the layout works. Thanks for your help :)