Pedal parts suppliers in Europe

Started by rolfolejenssen@gmail.com, February 22, 2018, 04:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rolfolejenssen@gmail.com

Hi, first time poster, long time reader.

I'm going to travel through Europe in April and thought it might be a good opportunity to pick up some 1590BB boxes as I use a lot of them, and they are the most expensive part of my builds (at least including shipping).

If any of you have any tips regarding who to contact, please let me know. I attached an image with an overview of where I'm going. Just in case the image does not work, I will list the places below.

Sorry if this is well covered in another thread, but I could not find it.

30.03 CZ Pilsen - Družba*
31.03 DE Berlin - Cortina Bob Berlin*
01.04 DE Münster - TBA*
02.04 DK Aarhus - TBA*
03.04 SE Gothenburg - Sekten Göteborg*
04.04 SE Stockholm - Cyklopen*#
05.04 SE Lindesberg - Hillstreet 1*#
06.04 DK Copenhagen - KB18 kødboderne*#
07.04 NL Groningen - ORKZ BAR*#
08.04 DE Hamburg - MS Stubnitz*#
09.04 NL Hengelo - Innocent*#
10.04 DE Cologne - Halle am Rhein*#
11.04 FR Paris - L'Escape B*#
12.04 FR Besançon - LES PASSAGERS DU ZINC*#
13.04 IT Milano - TBA*#
14.04 CH Geneva - TBA*#
15.04 DE Bonn - Namenlos*#
16.04 DE Darmstadt - TBA*#
17.04 CZ Prague - Eternia Smichov*#
18.04 CZ Brno - Bajkazyl Brno*#
19.04 PL Wroclaw - Black Moon*#
20.04 PL Warsaw - 2KOŁA, Pub Motocyklowy*#
21.04 LT Vilnius - XI20*#

bsoncini

I think I saw the option for warehouse pickup for Banzaï music. I believe they are in Berlin. I live in Paris no luck here with enclosures.

Looks like it is one of the first stops on your tour which means you'll have to lug them all over Europe. Might be easier and cheaper to order a bunch from AliExpress right before you leave and they'll probably arrive around the time you get back

yanng45

French pedal builder here also !

Honestly, the cheapest enclosures available to us (that's including shipping) are either from Tayda or Aliexpress as bsoncini mentioned. Banzai/Musikding are ok for some specific stuff in Europe, but their enclosures are still 2x more expensive than Tayda's.

11.04 FR Paris - L'Escape B

I think i'll see you there, i checked your stuff on Youtube and man that's heavy. I love your sound !

rockola

The OP doesn't seem to be coming to Helsinki, but for anyone else that might, Uraltone http://www.uraltone.com/ has pedal parts including enclosures.