3PDT Footswitch Brands, Bulk Buying, Wholesale Price.

Started by Se7en_Costanza, April 05, 2018, 10:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Se7en_Costanza

Hey guys,

I'm looking to get some info on where to buy bulk 3pdt footswitches, preferably minimum of about 100pcs but at a wholesale price.
I'm looking for higher quality ones, ideally brands like CIC, Alpha or that sort of quality.
I've been buying daier footswitches in bulk, which is like 100pcs for $130, and ones from tayda (which are also daier) which are good, but I've also had some break on me pretty easy, and recently I've noticed their quality has changed, which is scary when you're building a lot of pedals, and are ordering a large amount of parts.

Thanks guys, hope you can help!

lukewarm58

Just wondering how you made out on your footswitch search. I'm on the hunt for some SPST (or SPDT, doesn't really matter) momentary switches with PC pins. I'm about to shoot CIC and Daier a couple of emails regarding direct purchases.

italianguy63

Quote from: lukewarm58 on May 23, 2018, 11:46:34 AM
Just wondering how you made out on your footswitch search. I'm on the hunt for some SPST (or SPDT, doesn't really matter) momentary switches with PC pins. I'm about to shoot CIC and Daier a couple of emails regarding direct purchases.

I get mine from Daier.  And specialty ones from BLMS.

Daier offers a good price, but I can tell you the price is the same if you buy 10 or 100.. no bulk discount.

MC
I used to really be with it!  That is, until they changed what "it" is.  Now, I can't find it.  And, I'm scared!  --  Homer Simpson's dad

lukewarm58

Quote from: italianguy63 on May 23, 2018, 11:57:14 AM
I get mine from Daier.  And specialty ones from BLMS.

Daier offers a good price, but I can tell you the price is the same if you buy 10 or 100.. no bulk discount.

Thanks. I am waiting on a handful of switches to arrive from Daier this week. I've also been going back and forth with a fellow from Futai (futaiw.com). The Futai switches look very similar to the ones sold by Daier. If I end up ordering any of the Futai switches I'll try to do a direct comparison with the Daier switches.

I never heard back from CIC but Alpha was quick to respond - 1,000 piece minimum order quantity for those interested.

-Luke