Single-sided semi-transparent copper board - where?

Started by Bucksears, April 09, 2018, 02:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bucksears

Haven't posted in a while, but finally got around to working on several projects

I used some of that semi-transparent yellowish-green single-sided PC board recently, but may have been some older stock that my friend's father (who was an EE) gave me before he passed away.
Anybody know what I'm talking about? I'd like to find some more.

The tan/caramel-colored stuff is too thick to see through when holding up to a light to look for solder bridges.

Thanks

vigilante397

The usual places. I have always shopped from Tayda Electronics, getting the FR-4 epoxy board. That's what you're looking for. I get mine from a guy on eBay now though (he stocks a special size that fits my milling machine perfectly :P). Hope this helps :)
  • SUPPORTER
"Some people love music the way other people love chocolate. Some of us love music the way other people love oxygen."

www.sushiboxfx.com

Bucksears

Quote from: vigilante397 on April 09, 2018, 05:13:55 PM
The usual places. I have always shopped from Tayda Electronics, getting the FR-4 epoxy board. That's what you're looking for. I get mine from a guy on eBay now though (he stocks a special size that fits my milling machine perfectly :P). Hope this helps :)

Thanks - found one on ebay that will probably work