What kind of diodes are these?

Started by Voltzy, February 22, 2018, 12:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lowell01

Hey there, does anyone have a copy of the schematic that has Q101 and Q1 as buffer transistors? All the ones I've found have Q1 and Q2. Thanks!

I was able to fix this pedal without a schematic but would still be interested in acquiring one.  This had a low level bypass signal.  Ended up being the .22uf electrolytic coupling cap that feeds Q1 base.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

lowell01

Hey there, does anyone have a copy of the schematic that has Q101 and Q1 as buffer transistors? All the ones I've found have Q1 and Q2. Thanks!

I was able to fix this pedal without a schematic but would still be interested in acquiring one.  This had a low level bypass signal.  Ended up being the .22uf electrolytic coupling cap that feeds Q1 base.

lowell01