Vox wah resonace mod???

Started by jimmy, October 16, 2003, 05:22:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy

hi all

i was wondering about modding a VOX V846 wah im about to make so it has a resonace control like in Tim Escobedos Idiot Wah. i gather i just have to put a small value cap to ground somewhere, but where

thanks

P.S. you may notice ive changed my signature again. i read that today at a page i was looking at and i couldnt resist.
"Who the f*** are the naked chefs?" - Ozzy Osbourne

tubes or bust

gez

Quote from: jimmy
P.S. you may notice ive changed my signature again. i read that today at a page i was looking at and i couldnt resist.

Three Australians die every year from biting off the heads of fruit bats! :D
"They always say there's nothing new under the sun.  I think that that's a big copout..."  Wayne Shorter

jimmy

hahaha do you know the story behind that? apparently some fan threw it onto the stage and ozzy thought it was rubber so he bit off its head and then he looke at sharon and she told him it was real and he had to go to hospital to make sure he didnt have rabies. unlucky ozy haha

but anyway, any suggestions for my question?

cheers
Jim

tubes or bust

Ge_Whiz

Still not as funny as Alice Cooper and the chicken. Like he said, "Who the **** takes a live chicken to a rock concert?"  :lol:

Mike Nichting

I too would like a mod like that~!!!
Anyone??

I would have to say that a lot of AUSTRALIANS die every year from all of the poisonous sh*t you have over there~!!!  I think even the dogs are poisonous :-)

It seems like out of the top 20 most poisonous animals in the world 25 are in Australia  :-)
"It's not pollution thats hurting the earth, it's the impurities in the water and air that are doing it".
Quoted from a Vice President Al Gore speech

jimmy

i posted a reply in another window and it seems not to have worked so here we go again...

alice cooper is great, but i agree where the hell are all those unconscious animals coming from?!? next thing we know theres going to be an unconscious cow lobbed onto the stage and some guys gonna chew off its head. i dont get it.

yup, there sure is alot of poisonous stuff in australia. i actually have an empty block of land next to my house that has some noxious flower on it that i keep forgetting to report to the council. its supposed to be lethal but it looks like dandelions  :shock:

but yeah any mod suggestions?

cheers
Jim

tubes or bust

Arn C.

Jimmy,
     I did a mod to mine and now I have a more vocal sounding wah and love it!   Give me your email I have the schematic of it!
Arn C.

jimmy

tubes or bust

moosapotamus

Arn C.,
If you wouldn't mind. . .

cbarth@welchs.com

Thanks!
~ Charlie
moosapotamus.net
"I tend to like anything that I think sounds good."

eliktronik

Could you please send me the info too?
mfroot at comcast DOT net

Thanks alot.

Mike Nichting

Hey Arn,
I'm open for that info as well :-) What else do you have to do anyway  :wink:

Mike N.
"It's not pollution thats hurting the earth, it's the impurities in the water and air that are doing it".
Quoted from a Vice President Al Gore speech

puretube

Arn C.

I apologize for not getting back to all who requested the information, but I do not have a computer hooked up at home, so I am only on from monday-friday.   I will send the info to all who asked for it....
Arn C.