sounds uploaded for weird wah, and pseudo ring talkbox more!

Started by Ansil, October 17, 2003, 02:22:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ansil

soemone offered me some storage space so here is the sounds uploaded of a few projects that are long since gone.

The tracks represented here are not mixed for a surround sound pro grade audio, and even if you are like me and running basic sound system, it is loud.!!

track 2
this is the weird wah that i was playing on the sample track i did a couple things with the sample track.

weird wah
THis is something my brother wrote that we demoed my lpb1 booster. mixed horibly on a laptop but it sounded nice through headphones, kind of had that santana feel,

track four
samlpe track original demoing the br8 that i wrote

track lpb1 mods
semi distorted tracks the same patch on both tracks here demonstrating the class a boost i was working.
everything is volume on the guitar for the changes.

Rose pedal
Tragic hapennings, medium gain Rose pedal.

VOcal phze wah talkbox vocoder thing sample
sample track done with the little vocal harmonizer thing iw as talking about a phase talk box type thing.

too many drugs and frank zappa albums
listening to all this makes me realize i need to get to practicing. i haven't played in a while

enjoy

Peter Snowberg

I can't wait to hear it. :) What's the URL?

Thanks,
-Peter
Eschew paradigm obfuscation

Ansil

k i am a dumbasss.

www.geocities.com/radu_teppes

it tells me i have exceeded my data transfer, so it will be about a half hour.

Peter Snowberg

Wild stuff Ansil. :D

I got to hear the second half before the bandwith went out.

Thanks for posting.

-Peter
Eschew paradigm obfuscation

Marcos - Munky

Very cool stuff, Ansil. Where is the weird wah schematic? And what is the br8?

BillyJ

Ansil

the weird wah schematic i am still working on.  it was an envelope freq gain control.  i breadboarded it when i was in chattanooga the first time back from florida and the nephew decided to play with it.  so i am trying to retrace my steps on that one.   :evil:
basically it gave more gain the harder you played, by changing the emiiters resistance with an ldr on the first stage of the wah, but i also had a weird resonance control done with an envelope also but it worked weird the harder you played the brighter it would get so i gues it was tapering the wah freq range, at least thats waht it sounded like, i will try to draw a partial schematic of what is left.
tje actual wah circuit is based on the circuit that i moded from my old bad horsie wah.

Ansil

the br8 was an old multitrack recording studio in abox type thing using the cosm technology.  but basicaly any sound created in the box could be done with one of the roladn or boss pedals..  i copied a few sounds i made in there into pedals.  heres a pic of the br8

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2564558859&category=15199

Marcos - Munky

Thanks, Ansil. When you finish the weird wah schematic, tell me. Sounds very cool.

al3151

Ansil

thanks.

heres the scheme in part for the weird wah.

www.geocities.com/austenfantanio/weirdwah.htm

Marcos - Munky

Ansil

no problem.. it is only in partial though. i am still working on the rest of it