Zombie PCB Layout

Started by Zero, November 18, 2003, 07:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

I was just going to etch the PCB for the Zombie Chorus (RG's Version), but I wondered if someone has done a more 'recent' version of it.. with a few of the mods discussed over the last months..
Munky's site has a few schematics and mods, but I wasn't able to find a 'usable' version of Tomboy's PCB layout.

I've thought of doing one myself, but I've never used Eagle... So it would take me a few nights ;)

-Zero-

Aharon

Zero,don't waste your time on the Zombie,it's got too many bugs.Go for a sure thing and build a Small Clone.
Aharon
Aharon

Thomas P.

I could send you a version in EAGLE?
god said...
∇ ⋅ D = ρ
∇ x E = - ∂B/∂t
∇ ⋅ B = 0
∇ x H = ∂D/∂t + j
...and then there was light

Joep

I agreed with Aharon. I didn't build the Zombie myself, but there are some many people report problems with it, so I decided to build the Small Clone from Tonepad. FP's layout's are quality and the Small CLone works like a charm....

Zero

@tomboy:

Yep, that would be very nice!

send it to zero _A_T_ student.ethz.ch

Thank you!

@Joep & Aharon:

You're probably right, but I'm in the mood to experiment a little ;)
I might come crawling back, I know...

Greetings from Switzerland

Zero

Thomas P.

god said...
∇ ⋅ D = ρ
∇ x E = - ∂B/∂t
∇ ⋅ B = 0
∇ x H = ∂D/∂t + j
...and then there was light

Jim Jones

I'll add to the "don't bother"s...it's just not worth the headache with the Zombie.  I've never heard anyone complain about FP's Small Clone at www.tonepad.com though...

Jim

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

The small clone is nice and clean, and I'm sure you could add the 'clone mod cap switch' to it.

Fp
www.tonepad.com : Effect PCB Layout artwork classics and originals : www.tonepad.com