Who wants marshall stereo SMD jacks? Anyone?

Started by ExpAnonColin, November 20, 2003, 09:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExpAnonColin

I can get a very good price on these, about 10-15c apeice.  They're made my marshall.  If anyone wants any, let me know... if you want more than 100, PM me and I can point you in the right direction.

That's not where I'm getting them from, but those are the ones... the same in the new sensor catalog.

Just let me know, I'll be getting a hundred or so for myself anyways...

-Colin

sfr

darn it, colin,  where were you with these a year ago when I really needed them for repair work and couldn't find them to save the life of me?  (everyone was out, but I finally did find them - ended up with a lot of other wierd parts that Ive finally used in a effort to make a minumum order, though)

;)
sent from my orbital space station.

william

If thats 10-15 cents, then I think I could use ten or so if that isn't too many.

William

ExpAnonColin

I took the liberty to order a ton of these...  They were being sold in lots of 100.  I'll probably be re-constructing the ebay lot website to accomodate multiple lots and basically everything in one organized page.  Sometime this weekend...

-Colin

JasonG

How do thoes Jacks compair to switchcraft jacks ? Are they closer to the radioshack jacks or Switchcraft. Can they be mounted on perf ? thanks
                            JasonG
Class A booster , Dod 250 , Jfet booster, Optical Tremolo, Little Gem 2,  mosfet boost, Super fuzz , ESP stand alone spring reverb red Llama omni-drive , splitter blender ,

NEVER use gorilla glue for guitar repairs! It's Titebond , Elmers, or Superglue

ExpAnonColin

Quote from: JasonGHow do thoes Jacks compair to switchcraft jacks ? Are they closer to the radioshack jacks or Switchcraft. Can they be mounted on perf ? thanks
                            JasonG

Yeah, I bought then specifically for mounting to perf.  I've used these jacks before, and IMHO they're good quality, made by Marshall (or a company for marshall).  They're on the New sensor catalog for 2.00 each.  Not switchcraft.  Better than RS, there's really no parts that could break or get mess up on these.  Ask nirvanas silence on the HC forums, he really likes this kind.

-Colin

MRTelec

I'll take some.  Send me an email when they get in.

Thanks.

Maneco

Hi,
i'll take 100 if it's posible,please contact me...
thanks again

Maneco

http://manecolooper.tripod.com

ExpAnonColin

Quote from: ManecoHi,
i'll take 100 if it's posible,please contact me...
thanks again

Maneco

http://manecolooper.tripod.com

I'll see how many people buy them from me, and how many I have left... We'll talk when I get them, I guess.

-Colin

Maneco

Dean Hazelwanter

I sent you a personal message yesterday - did you get it?

Jim Jones

Hey Dean,

You're in Canada, right?  You can get those through Electrosonic for about 50 cents CDN if I recall correctly.

Jim

Dean Hazelwanter

Electrosonic, eh? I'll have to check that out - Thanks!!! I hate dealing with those rat-bastards at Mouser. Great products, prices and people, but their shipping policies are not 'Canuck-friendly'.

I'm still interested in buying a bunch, anonymousexperimentalist - if they're the ones I'm thinking of. Probably 100 - 200 if you can get that many. Have you received the personal message I sent you, or did I screw up sending it?

ExpAnonColin

My email isn't working, It's making me furious, I've missed a bunch of emails from a lot of people (ebay included).  So if you've emailed me, please let me know here.

-Colin

JasonG

They sound good to me. I would like to order 20 of them. I cant remember if you take paypal or not but we can work all of that out later when you get them. Thanks
                                  JasonG
Class A booster , Dod 250 , Jfet booster, Optical Tremolo, Little Gem 2,  mosfet boost, Super fuzz , ESP stand alone spring reverb red Llama omni-drive , splitter blender ,

NEVER use gorilla glue for guitar repairs! It's Titebond , Elmers, or Superglue

ExpAnonColin

Quote from: JasonGThey sound good to me. I would like to order 20 of them. I cant remember if you take paypal or not but we can work all of that out later when you get them. Thanks
                                  JasonG

My email works again.  Try resending it.