Christmas Poll: Most wanted schematic

Started by analogguru, November 23, 2003, 05:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

analogguru

I´m interested in what is the most wanted schematic people are waiting for ?

analoggguru

Marcos - Munky

I want to take a look at some Ibanez schematics that aren't online yet. And the Dime distortion, that was designed and used by Dimebag Darrell of Pantera. I think MXR or DOD released it.

Bluesgeetar

A fully readable schematic of an old RCA BA-6A limiting amplifier, and a schematic of the old Rickenbacker transonic series SS amps or at least their effects section.  Also schematics of the preamp section of those old consoles the Beatles and everyone one in London used in the early-mid 60s.  You know the ones that had those huge boat throttle levers/sliders level.

Thomas P.

After I did the Mutron-III I would  very interested to see a schematic of the Lovetone Meatball.
And of course the H&K Tube pedals like the Rotosphere etc.
god said...
∇ ⋅ D = ρ
∇ x E = - ∂B/∂t
∇ ⋅ B = 0
∇ x H = ∂D/∂t + j
...and then there was light

Marcos - Munky

Quote from: tomboyI would  very interested to see a schematic of the Lovetone Meatball.

It's the one with a effects looper? If yes, I have the schematic.

Thomas P.

Yes, it has an effects-loop. It's this big blue case with lots of knobs.

D'you think it's possible to send me a copy? I would be really great!
god said...
∇ ⋅ D = ρ
∇ x E = - ∂B/∂t
∇ ⋅ B = 0
∇ x H = ∂D/∂t + j

Maneco

Hi,
i'd like to see the Boss noise supressor,NS2 ...

Best
maneco

puretube

Rory

The Ondes Martinot (Martenot)!!!

Its a theremin controlled by a horizontal wire and metal ring around the wire.  It is set up much like a keyboard in terms of note spacing, so actual notes are "easy" to play.

Rock On!

Think Radiohead's national anthem

b_rogers

i would like a schem of the fulldrive 2 and a pcb layout..please santa?
homegrown, family raised couch potatoes. temperament unsurpassed.
http://electricladystaffs.com/

Thomas P.

Quote from: b_rogersi would like a schem of the fulldrive 2 and a pcb layout..please santa?

Isn't there one at generalguitargadgets in the schematics folder? If it is the Fulldrive2 than I have a layout. Even if my name's not santa :wink:
god said...
∇ ⋅ D = ρ
∇ x E = - ∂B/∂t
∇ ⋅ B = 0
∇ x H = ∂D/∂t + j

downweverything

smoguzbenjamin

Ahem:   :)
    1) Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
    2) Boss TR-2 Tremolo[/list:u]
    I sure as hell can't build them (boss's are complicated) but I'm working on that issue.... :mrgreen:
I don't like Holland. Nobody has the transistors I want.

phillip

The ColorSound ToneBender MKI...the one in gold box that's now about as rare as hens teeth.  I've seen the circuit board of an original, but it's all covered in black goop!

Phillip

BillyJ

I'd like to see a complete of the Mutron Octave Divider. Searching the archives I see someone had it at least in part. Tried to email him at two different addrsseds but they bouched.
I have no clue why folks wouldn't want to try this one as I thoink it sounds pretty good.
Or maybe the COB pedal from prescription. I hear that one is supposed to be pretty good.
Heck I'd settle for that 70's schematic. I asked but haven't seen it yet. Could someone mail that to me?

R&D

Peter Snowberg

Eschew paradigm obfuscation

ExpAnonColin

I'd like to see someone do a lovetone ring stinger, not because I want to clone a botique, just because I've always wondered how he drives the ring and what the timbre knob actually does does, etc

-Colin

Dan N

I'd like to see a schem for the Korg X-911 Guitar Synthesizer. Mostly curious about the pitch to voltage part.

Would also love to see schems for the Condor GSM. The thought of tracing mine is nightmarish.

Zero the hero

Not schematics but PCBs of Maestro G2 Rhythm N' Sound and Maestro USS-1A Universal Synthesizer System...