Christmas Poll: Most wanted schematic

Started by analogguru, November 23, 2003, 05:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdm

i'd loooove a EH frequency analyser schem, i searched and searched but to no avail...

please santa.. :oops:

trent

ExpAnonColin

Quote from: vdmi'd loooove a EH frequency analyser schem, i searched and searched but to no avail...

please santa.. :oops:

trent

I've done a bunch of mods to a frequency analyzer and I understand the circuit pretty well.  Let me know if you have any specific questions.  Basically, it's just a 633JN ring mod, so if you want to make one like it, start with that and a decent waveform generator.  It uses the sine wave output only (even though the chip also does triangle and square-go figure!)

-Colin

Steve C

Quote from: tomboy
Quote from: b_rogersi would like a schem of the fulldrive 2 and a pcb layout..please santa?

Isn't there one at generalguitargadgets in the schematics folder? If it is the Fulldrive2 than I have a layout. Even if my name's not santa :wink:

It's the first version of the Fulldrive 2, and it's not the same as what is currently being sold.  John Greene's version is closer to the newer ones, but still not the current one.

Steve C

tomtom

I would love to check a schem of the EMS Synthi Hi-Fly, it's quite like a bigger version of the EH Microsynthetiser with ring mod, filter,...

I really wonder if someone here have the schem of the original Micro Synthetiser, this one really works better than the reissue, where is the trick !

Oh, sorry Mr Vex, but the Seek and Ooh Wha sounds pretty interesting, just curious about filter choices and random clocking.

vdm

hey colin,
i'd love to make something like the FA but I've only been noodling with effects building for about a year, and although I've made a couple of pedals, I'm still not overly intuitive about designing my own concepts and the such. Really all I've been doing is cloning distortion pedals.
I would love to start a project though, so if you'd like to help me out with any basic concepts I can build off, I'd really appreciate it.
..a schem would be cool too, but if there isn't one around, I'll just have to build something like it.. actually that'd probably be better.
thanks,
trent

b_rogers

well is the pcb layout the same for the different versions of the fulldrive?[/quote]
homegrown, family raised couch potatoes. temperament unsurpassed.
http://electricladystaffs.com/

ErikMiller

Boss PN-2 Tremolo/Pan.

Thanks, Santa!

dr

...I'd like the schematic for the homemade dr 10-effect-all-foot-controllable parameters fantasy box!!...seriously,I'd settle for the Guild Rotoverb or the Electra Psychedelic Machine...then I WOULD believe there was a Santa Claus....

brett

ANY simple vocoder.  Preferably 10 components or less.  :shock:
Thanks Santa. :twisted:
PS Last year I asked for a Gibson Lucille.  I got a pile of socks and undies.  Are the Elves doin' drugs or somethin'?
Brett Robinson
Let a hundred flowers bloom, let a hundred schools of thought contend. (Mao Zedong)

Ansil

i would like to see a schematic on how to get me a place to live and a job.

maybe a decent running car adna computer somewhere down the line.  but the other two are a little more important

doug deeper

effector 13 "t.b.d."
a correct fuzz rite schem...
and more lal stuff...
doug

Bill Bergman

Ansil

Quote from: Bill Bergmannano head :shock:

ooohh yeah..

Dan N

Quote from: tomtom

I really wonder if someone here have the schem of the original Micro Synthetiser, this one really works better than the reissue, where is the trick !

I don't know where these file came from, and will delete them if asked. These are dated 1978.
http://members.fortunecity.com/uzzfay/eh.html

dr, the psycho machine is a Super-Fuzz and a Vibra Chorus in a big box. I have never seen a schematic for the vibra-chorus, but think it may be the same as a Shin-Ei Resry Tone. There is a pdf somewhere. I can't upload it to my site because of the filetype.

bwanasonic

Quote from: Ansil
Quote from: Bill Bergmannano head :shock:

ooohh yeah..

Made you forget the job and a place to live pretty quick!  :lol:  Even if I had the scem. to the nano head, my build would be at least the size of a suitcase! I'm pretty sure Zach uses Magic Dust in the manufacture of the Nano Head. There's no other explanation... :D

Kerry M

PS. I liked the Ondes Martinot mention!

jrc4558

reminds of the art of the shrunken heads, eh??????
I want the schem of Frantone's HepCat and Peach Fuzz, as well as the Germanium one...

Any one?

Santa?

Is there anybody... out... there...?

Prive

Just two items to me...

TS-808  :lol:

TC-2290  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Saludos, Marcelo.
Fuzz boxes don't need on/off switch!!!!!!!!

Luke

Id love a copy of the Lovetone brown source pedal. I heard one today, and I loved it! Brilliant sounding pedal. Oh, and of course my own Moby Dick- the Klon Cenataur.
Take Care all!
Cheers,
Luke

hair force one

prayer 1: a "finger" theremin like zeone in the beach boys 'good vibrations'

prayer 2: a simple mini monotube amplifier like z-vex's (but not his), wouldn't be fair...)

--come on ! my knees are kinda hurtin'

Jered

THE Fuzz Face !!!..........the one with the rubberbands.   :^)
       Jered