Christmas Poll: Most wanted schematic

Started by analogguru, November 23, 2003, 05:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D Wagner

zachary vex

aww, thanks for wishing for my schematics, guys.  i appreciate it.  8^)  merry christmas and happy holidays, everyone.  8^]

Paul Perry (Frostwave)

I don't want a scheatic, what I want is someone to come up with an 'effect' they would lie, so i can try to think how to do it.
What I want, is a frequency sensitive delay, so high frequencies are delayed less!!! yes, i can do it with a wire structure 200 feet long, but... in a box???

ExpAnonColin

Quote from: vdmhey colin,
i'd love to make something like the FA but I've only been noodling with effects building for about a year, and although I've made a couple of pedals, I'm still not overly intuitive about designing my own concepts and the such. Really all I've been doing is cloning distortion pedals.
I would love to start a project though, so if you'd like to help me out with any basic concepts I can build off, I'd really appreciate it.
..a schem would be cool too, but if there isn't one around, I'll just have to build something like it.. actually that'd probably be better.
thanks,
trent

Give me an email at colin@experimentalistsanonymous.com and we can talk about the thing.

-Colin

zachary vex

you are scaring me, paul.  highs delayed less?  seems easy enough... or do you mean that they have less delay time on them?  ahh, that is strange.  *^)

i have an effect i'd like to see.  but do you think i'm going to tell you?  a brilliant and capable designer?  nooo!   heh... happy holidays paul!

amz-fx

Ibanez Mostortion has been available online...  look in Aron's schematics index.

The Frantone Hepcat and Peach Fuzz are based on two LM386 chips in series. There are several LM386 fuzz designs on this forum.

regards, Jack

nedyoung

Bill Bergman

Nano head :P

Ooops, I already said that didn't I :wink: ....
sorry Zachary

Marcos - Munky

I have the schematic for Mostortion and Brown Source. If anyone wants, send me a e-mail. And Tomboy, I'm sending the schematic.

Mark Hammer

I'd like to take a gander at either the rackmount Beigel Envelope-Controlled Filter or the prototype Mutron behemoth that seems to be what the BECF started out as.

I think I'd also like to take a look at the Wasatch flanger and any of the stuff from the Systech line.

hair force one

anyone T.C. Electronics stompbox sheme?
nobody talks about those great and noiseless ones...

D Wagner

Quote from: amz-fxIbanez Mostortion has been available online...  look in Aron's schematics index.

regards, Jack

When I click on the link, it is just a blank screen with an 'x' in the upper left corner.  Does anyone have a local copy?  Aron?

Thanks,

Derek

Ansil

Quote from: bwanasonic
Quote from: Ansil
Quote from: Bill Bergmannano head :shock:

ooohh yeah..

Made you forget the job and a place to live pretty quick!  :lol:  Even if I had the scem. to the nano head, my build would be at least the size of a suitcase! I'm pretty sure Zach uses Magic Dust in the manufacture of the Nano Head. There's no other explanation... :D

Kerry M

PS. I liked the Ondes Martinot mention!

if i could figure out how to package stuff that neat and clean like Z i could:  
live in a three bedroom matchbox, with running water from a raindrop, build me a nuclear reactor with zero waste or toxicity froma smoke alarm
and live off of magic rasins that i would grow my self that would let me fly off to a better place.

ok ok maybe i took that too far.

zachary vex

magic raisins?  look, umm... i don't have some kind of magic powers.  i have to avoid eating the yellow snow just like everyone else.

Bill Bergman

Probably haven't been smacked it the eye with a dog do snocone either.

Mark Hammer

Oh I *know* you, personally, don't have any magical powers.  I just figured there was some sort of "special part number" (wink wink, nudge nudge) one could use in ordering from Hammond.  

Fans of Dr. Who are familiar with the telephone booth that looks normal size from the *outside* but is vastly larger once inside it, accommodating his headquarters, laboratory, etc.  I always figured there was a "special" 1590B with the same properties.  4 x 2 on the *outside* but 10 x 6 on the *inside*.  :wink:

Ansil

Quote from: Mark HammerOh I *know* you, personally, don't have any magical powers.  I just figured there was some sort of "special part number" (wink wink, nudge nudge) one could use in ordering from Hammond.  

Fans of Dr. Who are familiar with the telephone booth that looks normal size from the *outside* but is vastly larger once inside it, accommodating his headquarters, laboratory, etc.  I always figured there was a "special" 1590B with the same properties.  4 x 2 on the *outside* but 10 x 6 on the *inside*.  :wink:

ah ha... it has been discovered ..zach is dr who.....!!!!!

so do you have two hearts...???   or do you have two brains..  hmmm that could explain a lot.. two brains.

Paul Marossy

Penguin Love Game.
TC Electronics Chorus.

Peter Snowberg

I tried the Hammond 1590T.... just hoping.... :(

Nobody lists a 1590TARDIS in their catalog. The search continues. :)

-Peter
Eschew paradigm obfuscation

hair force one

yeah TC Electronics SFC mk I, this is so ultimate & expensive, that Fwanger/Khorus' a legend....