so, my picture was in the papers today... again :D

Started by Fp-www.Tonepad.com, November 25, 2003, 04:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdJ

Congratulations!I will tell all my friends i know someone famous!
Greetings,Ed

PB Wilson

Fransisco-
Your site was one of the reasons I got interested in building fx pedals. Congratulations and thanks for adding to the wonderful world of noise! :mrgreen:

smallbearelec

Francisco--

Congratulations! I hope that the resulting crush of business doesn't take away all your time for making music!

Regards
Steve D

Jason Stout

Congratulations!
It is always good to hear success stories.
Jason
Jason Stout

tskullt

atta boy Fp!!!
mike
http://www.pedalenclosures.com
* make all the other pedals jealous *

Nasse

• SUPPORTER

keko

Quote from: Fp-www.Tonepad.comHi everybody!

Also, check this picture of the tubes!
http://www.laprensagrafica.com/extremo/extremo.asp

Francisco...Felicitaciones! seguro que es motivante y alentador recibir tal 'homenaje'.

Lo único malo, es que siempre alguien se equivoca, y linkearon mal tu artículo desde la página que mencionas!....como dicen por acá en chile (y en otras partes también)....cosas del fútbol.

Un abrazo
Keko
.::keko::.
www.qpd.cl // desahógate ahora!
www.basa.cl // Digital « Design » Atelier

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

Thanks for all the replies! I really REALLY appreciate them!

It was funny to read the automatic translation, but most of the ideas are there.

:)

Fp
www.tonepad.com : Effect PCB Layout artwork classics and originals : www.tonepad.com

Mark Hammer

We're all proud of you, guy.  Well deserved.

I'll bet that even WITH the article, your grandmother still doesn't understand what it is that you do.  :wink:  although she'll probably stick it on her fridge or show it to her friends anyways.

On a popular Saturday afternoon radio show here, a game they play when interviewing celebrities is "Would you rather...?", where they give them a tough choice to make, and the answers are revealing.  

So, in that spirit, as a result of this photo-spread would you rather....

have beautiful women throwing themselves at your feet for a year......or

receive 500 orders for pedals?

Ricardo Antunes

Francisco, mereces todo esto e mui mas, for your good heart, for show a great part of your technical knowhow and craftwork to everybody on the web, people like me, who love stompboxes and guitar sounds. Congratulaciones!!!!! I ´d like to greeting you personaly and get you my hand in name of brazillian bros. Thanx

edwinT

jsleep

Cool! Contgratulations FP!!!  You have a great site and great layouts.

Now if I'd only continued on with my spanish lessons ;-)

JD
For great Stompbox projects visit http://www.generalguitargadgets.com

Fp-www.Tonepad.com

Thanks ALL!

JD, your work has always inspired me, from the very start!

Mark, just one beautiful woman and about a 100 pedal orders will do!

I appreciate ALL your comments!!!
:)

Fp
www.tonepad.com : Effect PCB Layout artwork classics and originals : www.tonepad.com

Jered

That is just way to cool!!!  And you deserve every bit of the accolades, congrats.
 Jered

Zero the hero

ErikMiller

That's so great.

And as an aspiring seller of pedals myself, may I ask how you got in contact with the people who did the article?

It seems like a good "local interest" story even in the USA. I've thought of contacting the local magazine after I get rolling.

If I can get my screen printing rig set up correctly, my pedals will feature "Alameda, CA USA" in a prominent location.