a Christmas gift, more schematics

Started by Marcos - Munky, December 17, 2003, 02:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcos - Munky

I posted four schematics in my site. One is the layout for the DS-1 with Ultra mods. I posted a schematic for a octave doubler (with layout), a bass distortion (with layout) and a voice frequency doubler, all found in brazillian magazines.

nightingale

hey marco~
what would really make my christmass... if you could export some of those sultry brazilian girls to the denver metro area...LOL!
thanks for the ds-1/mod shchemmo,
be well,
ryanS
www.moccasinmusic.com

gez

Quote from: nightingalehey marco~
what would really make my christmass... if you could export some of those sultry brazilian girls to the denver metro area...

Or Wimbledon London?!

PS thanks for the schemos
"They always say there's nothing new under the sun.  I think that that's a big copout..."  Wayne Shorter

Marcos - Munky

Yeah, the brazilian girls are incredible  :twisted: . Glad to know that you liked the layout.

petemoore

And saw he's usin a large pile of Brazillian Mahogany for the flooring outside..aughh
 Gonna look great!!!...but man I'm like all that super old growth wood just for a floor?..Didn't say nothin'...gonna go back later and get some guitar neck stock...lol !!! Gonna milk that Saab drivin' fool too !!! Actually the Saab is kool!
 These Brazillian schematics are too cool!
 I love historic, nostalgic stuff, and just to look at 'em is educatiional, and the fact that they are useful now ... I wouldn't have known it, but My day simply wouldnot have been complete without them...thank you !
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

Marcos - Munky

I'm always searching for schematics to post in my site, but the easier things to find are wahs, fuzzes and tremolos. I have some more schematics, I will scan and post them. The Mahogany are use in guitars, I don't know if it's used in necks or body, maybe in both. The voice frequency doubler is based in a octave circuit for guitar, I don't remember wich one.

uncle boko

Try Buenos Aires - especially Calle Florida!
better to be in bad taste than to taste bad

GFR

Marcos,

um presentinho pra você:

http://www.gfrhpg.hpg.ig.com.br/CCDB/

Abre-te César!!!

(The articles are in Portuguese, but the rest of you may appreciate the schematics).

smoguzbenjamin

You're the man marcos :twisted: I like the site, very cool.
I don't like Holland. Nobody has the transistors I want.

Marcos - Munky

Obrigado, você não sabe o quanto eu procuro por este phaser.

dubs

Hey Marcos,
Thanks for the schems!
Is the octave doubler  a clean octave or fuzz octave?

Marcos - Munky

GFR

Fuzz octave up, but with improved tracking.

Paul Perry (Frostwave)

Quote from: GFR
http://www.gfrhpg.hpg.ig.com.br/CCDB/
(The articles are in Portuguese, but the rest of you may appreciate the schematics).

GFR, I can't open the files here, what format are they?

Ed Rembold

GFR,
I can't open them either.  but would like to.
Thanks, Ed R.

GFR

Microsoft Windows html help files (*.chm). I don't know if you can open them with a Mac.