transistor info help

Started by PB Wilson, December 27, 2003, 07:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PB Wilson

I have a bunch of various transistors laying around and can't find much info on them. I searched for datasheets, but came up nearly empty.

The transistors are as follows:

417-801: These are from a few different manufacturers and some have an 018 before it and others have a 713 after it. Any help?

2N4121: I can't seem to find any info on these except an NTE substitute (NTE 159).

The last ones look different from any transistor I've seen. They have metal cylinders for the body, but are about the same size as a silicon tranny (not a larger germanium) and they have a glass or clear plastic dome on top. They have gold plated pins and the labels are CLT 6181 040 and CLT 6181 227. Thanks in advance.

Boofhead

2N4121, high frequency PNP
 Silicon, PNP, 40V, 100mA, 200mW, gain 70 to 200 at 10mA, fT=450MHz

smoguzbenjamin

Quote from: PB Wilson417-801: These are from a few different manufacturers and some have an 018 before it and others have a 713 after it. Any help?

Are those NTE numbers? :?
I don't like Holland. Nobody has the transistors I want.

PB Wilson

I don't think so. These ones have other manufacturers logos on them. The ones with a blue flat face have a large M on them and the silver faced ones have two zig-zags parallel to each other, one on top of the other.

Any ideas about the metal ones with the glass tops and gold pins? (CLT 6181)

javacody

2n4121 seem to be made by Calogic Corporation.

It took some tracking down, but here is their website:

http://www.calogic.net/index.html

You might be able to find more info there, or maybe you could write them or call them and get a datasheet?

M.D.

Anyone know the pinout for a 2n3904 (they are nte)but i got confused at the info on thier site but i think they are t-92 case?

Zero the hero

2n4121 pin-out (bottom view)

/-----------\
 /       E     !
/               !
!              B!
!               !
!          C    !
\---------------/