Small Clone Build (pics)

Started by Samuel, December 31, 2003, 04:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samuel

OK, I screwed up the paint job kinda bad, but I actually think it looks pretty cool. (Kinda the "distressed" look, if you will). In any case, the pedal sounds absolutely fantastic. Thanks francisco for the layout, it fired right up. This one is going to my sister as a belated X-Mas present, I'll be building myself one immediately.

This is a lot of pics, you've been warned...

Zero the hero

Nice job!
I couldn't post pics of my work cause... I have no pictures of my stompboxes!
Now i'm packing a couple of circuits and a bipolar power supply in a big (24 x 20 x 7 cm) enclosure. It was an obsolete modem: 2400 baud!

bwanasonic

Hey! Those are my favorite knobs! Where did you get them? I got handful of free samples from Davies, but I'm getting low. I've begged Steve to stock them at smallbear. Great for any knob you need to twiddle with your foot.
Nice pedal BTW.

Kerry M

Samuel

RadioShack, believe it or don't. The one in the Arsenal Mall in Watertown (you're from MA right bwanasonic?)

petemoore

And these are very nice PICS ... Thanks !!!
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

Samuel

Incidentally, I think RadioShack has mislabeled their Heat-Shrink Wrap product, a more appropriate title would be:

"Heat-Shrink-Melt-Scorch-Catch-On-Fire Wrap"

Marcos - Munky

Beautiful!. I need to build one too.

Ansil

Quote from: SamuelIncidentally, I think RadioShack has mislabeled their Heat-Shrink Wrap product, a more appropriate title would be:

"Heat-Shrink-Melt-Scorch-Catch-On-Fire Wrap"

lol i had some similar expriences with that this weekend modding and xbox to accept usb  and linux

Craig V

Those are very nice pics.

How long does a 9V battery last in a Small Clone?

Samuel

Thanks - I dunno how long a battery would last, I have never tried it. I only put the clip in there since it's a gift, I wouldn't really every use it myself...

bwanasonic

Quote from: SamuelRadioShack, believe it or don't. The one in the Arsenal Mall in Watertown (you're from MA right bwanasonic?)

Yep, was just across the street from Arsenal Mall at the registry a couple of days ago.  

Quote from: Ansillol i had some similar expriences with that this weekend modding and xbox to accept usb and linux

Now you just need to mod it to play decent games. :wink: (Don't mind me, I worship Shigeru Miyamoto, and still play 2D spaceship shooters on my Sega Saturn. The closest I get to an FPS is Metroid Prime.)

Kerry M

Mike Nichting

Hw did you post your pic in the....um...post???

Mike N.
"It's not pollution thats hurting the earth, it's the impurities in the water and air that are doing it".
Quoted from a Vice President Al Gore speech

Samuel

Oh in PHP boards like this one you can either use the Img button above the text input box or you can simply type [img]http://www.yourimageaddresshere.com[/img]
I just have the pics stored on some freebie web space I got.