Technology of a feedback loop?

Started by O'malley's Alley, January 15, 2004, 11:36:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Marossy

Thanks Peter. I think I get it now....  8)
Would this thing work well in a chain of effects, but only on one guitar effect? Also, what affect does increasing or lowering the pot value have?

Ansil - Yes, I did get that schematic. Thanks.

O'malley's Alley

can someone post the schematic for true bypass?  If you emailed it to me, it might have gone to my junk mail box, and those get automatically deleted.  Let me know your email first if you email it to me, so I can add you to my safe list.  Thanks!
HCFX - Vamp_Hunter_D
GuitarGeek - mancubus22

Ansil

Quote from: O'malley's Alleycan someone post the schematic for true bypass?  If you emailed it to me, it might have gone to my junk mail box, and those get automatically deleted.  Let me know your email first if you email it to me, so I can add you to my safe list.  Thanks!

give me a minute and  iwll up load it.

O'malley's Alley

thanks, but what are the yellow and green dots on that schematic?  the ones that say active and bypass?
HCFX - Vamp_Hunter_D
GuitarGeek - mancubus22

O'malley's Alley

Quote from: O'malley's Alleythanks, but what are the yellow and green dots on that schematic?  the ones that say active and bypass?

I'm guessing they are LED's
HCFX - Vamp_Hunter_D
GuitarGeek - mancubus22

O'malley's Alley

Quote from: Ansilyeah

Which one is positive and which one is negative?  Sorry for being a pain, I just need to know this.
HCFX - Vamp_Hunter_D
GuitarGeek - mancubus22

Ansil

Quote from: O'malley's Alley

Which one is positive and which one is negative?  Sorry for being a pain, I just need to know this.

no problem  the red battery wire goin to the switch goes to the positive sides of the respective leds. the sides connecting in the middle are the negative sides that tie to the same ground points as the jacks.  also you will need to use some sort of limiting on the leds or they will burnout.  you know a standrd 1k on the positive wire from the battery to the switch will work

O'malley's Alley

Quote from: Ansil
Quote from: O'malley's Alley

no problem  the red battery wire goin to the switch goes to the positive sides of the respective leds. the sides connecting in the middle are the negative sides that tie to the same ground points as the jacks.  also you will need to use some sort of limiting on the leds or they will burnout.  you know a standrd 1k on the positive wire from the battery to the switch will work

cool, thanks man. You've been tons of help.
HCFX - Vamp_Hunter_D
GuitarGeek - mancubus22

Ansil

no problem glad u got it.. have fun with it.

smoguzbenjamin

I'm going to have some fun with this :twisted:
I don't like Holland. Nobody has the transistors I want.

O'malley's Alley

HCFX - Vamp_Hunter_D
GuitarGeek - mancubus22

Ansil

http://www.diystompboxes.com/sboxforum/viewtopic.php?t=18135

i did a tutorial of this for all those following this thread  hey omalley this is for ya