Human Gear Animato Forte?

Started by John Egerton, January 20, 2004, 04:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Egerton

Hey guys...

I was wondering if any of you knew anything about this pedal as information on it from the net seem pretty limited....

In an ideal orld a schematic would be great, however this lack of information leads me to believe that there probably isn't one...

Thanks

John
Save a cow... Eat a Vegetarian.........

mattv

I couldn't translate the 'about' page here:
http://www2.gol.com/users/yagi/html/pedal/pedals.html
Maybe someone can figure it out?

Looks like some kind of envelope controlled fuzz...

moosapotamus

Courtesy of Babelfish... http://babelfish.altavista.com/

ANIMATO  
The D strike which has the feeling good distortion - it is Shaun very. Anima - ト is wild, in addition スム - is ズ. In other words, the variable range very can be wide, be adapted to many musics. But, this that much high ハ - is not a dollar in developing. Though whether or not high ハ - dollar ト - beauty and attack of ン (the contour) the D strike which will be been secure - probably is Shaun. Probably becomes the object of first interest, some kind of D strike - probably is Shaun, but speaking simply, feeling it is good, it is summarized to the notion that where weariness does not come. The rut/rat which usually, is called distortion (OLD) with the good distortion although ト - ン becomes thin. In addition, distortion and グシャッ which are seen in many ones and become turbid and it collapsed, hears the distortion, these ones and the anima which it does not withstand - ト is unrelated. Of course, there are times when power is shown at the time of pointing which is also this kind of ones but it is not ideal. If anima - ト that is heard whether it is unique, it is NO. But, this ト - ン the ideal D strike - is Shaun for me. The variable range to be wide as for attack being attached, ヴォリ?… of the guitar - reacts to ム securely. If スム - ズ テ - the pas - ヴォリ?… - ム is used, from ス ム - ズ イントネ - it can attach Shaun. Assuming, that the D strike - you used with Shaun full opening, metallic material feeling and the contour are not lost, they are possible to start sending the distortion which has the musical interval without borrowing the power of the amplifier.

...very interesting.  8)

~ Charlie
moosapotamus.net
"I tend to like anything that I think sounds good."

mattv

lol! Thanks Charlie! It's all so clear to me now...

Bliss

So.. I see the last post on this topic is 2004.

Maybe some new information has been found?
I'm really interested in building this effect. Would love some help for the schematic!

nick d

Having read this a few times , I think the only solution is to ask Shaun himself .