5 (18.5%)
Sandwiches
3 (11.1%)
Nothing
14 (51.9%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: January 22, 2004, 10:18:23 AM

Xlrator

Biscuits and gravy with a can of corned beef hash and 2 eggs.

I'm a pig.

Hashbrowns, ham, bacon and eggs on Saturday before I go fishing.
Listen to cKy!

Bluesgeetar

a couple pieces of ice cold kimchi and a tiny piece of rice and some pepsi

Paul Perry (Frostwave)

home-made fruit salad, green tea, vegemite on wholegrain ryebread toast.. I owe my present (relatively) healthy diet to having lost most of my money making pedals, so instead of junk   & packet food I had to switch to DIY food. Now I eat incredibly well, for bugger-all $$  :P

Marcus Dahl

Quote from: RDVWould beer qualify as a 'Breakfast Drink'?

Regards

RDV

Yes it would!!!!!!!! :D
Marcus Dahl

bwanasonic

Quote from: XlratorBiscuits and gravy with a can of corned beef hash and 2 eggs.

I'm a pig.

You don't go fishing with an old guy in a white sequined jumpsuit  with a big pompadour do you? You forgot the redeye gravy.

Quote from: Paul Perry (Frostwave)I owe my present (relatively) healthy diet to having lost most of my money making pedals...

Dietary benefits of your present situation aside, here's hoping you become fabulously wealthy making pedals. The Blue Ringer and Resonator are on my dream list of pedals.

Breakfast; My wife kindly prepares a pot of Starbucks Sumatra coffee. I prefer fat and protein for breakfast to starch and sugar, so I tend to favor eggs or a hamburger. I like cold pizza, but I tend to consume it in the wee hours of the morning with beer, and it is never from any corporate pizza chain ( we can get real pizza in these parts). Am also partial to a bagel with smoked salmon, red onion and cream cheese. Sometimes with the addition of scotch bonnet hot sauce, but this has been known to cause *exit wounds*.

Kerry M

javacody

3 eggs, either fried, scrambled, boiled, basted, or poached (mmm, poached eggs!)
sausage, ham, or bacon
1 cup of baby greens salad with 1 tb ranch dressing
1 oz slice of either cheddar, colby, or colby-jack cheese

On weekends, I usually have Huevos Rancheros or something similar (homemade concoction).

Two things, I'm on the Atkins diet (lost 7 pounds last week but I lift weights and walk too) and I used to be a breakfast cook in a truckstop before I was a computer programmer. I can cook an egg just about any way you can imagine.   :D

gez

Quote from: bwanasonic
Quote from: XlratorBiscuits and gravy with a can of corned beef hash and 2 eggs.

I'm a pig.

You don't go fishing with an old guy in a white sequined jumpsuit  with a big pompadour do you?

Doubt it, there was no squirrel on the list...

Just fruit this morning, boiled eggs yesterday.  I'm with Paul these days, ditch the crap and get into DIY...I love cooking!
"They always say there's nothing new under the sun.  I think that that's a big copout..."  Wayne Shorter

smoguzbenjamin

Haha I never expected this joke to last 2 pages :P But no breakfast is bad for you, guys!  :roll:

EdJ, 'hagelslag' means chocolate sprinkles. I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by bammetjes ;) A bolletje would something like a soft roll.

Today's breakfast: Multi-vitamin drink, cheese sandwich, and 15 crackers with sausage from yesterday :D
I don't like Holland. Nobody has the transistors I want.

petemoore

Nice and heavy with tons O nutrition...I know "livers for breakfast?"
 They last quite well till lunch though and I like the energy boost in the morning...
 Breakfast is fuel for the day...dinners is fat for the night...er something like that
 Whatever you eat for breakfast you have all day to try and burn it off !!!
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

Johan

breakfast?...what's that?....get up at 8,30,  lunch at 12,30..one pot of black coffee ( no sugger..) inbetween....

Johan
DON'T PANIC