Toadworks 1590-DD Clone Boxes - $13.50

Started by smallbearelec, January 28, 2004, 09:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smallbearelec

As you know, I'm always pleased to offer parts that various boutiquers have had made for their own needs--especially when I can offer favorable pricing! So thank Ryan and Doug for this one, and go build a Neutron or other complex design! I will fill the first half-dozen orders with the Hammond version at the same price in order to to move those out. Will post pic and new price ASAP.

I'm doing my last clean-up at the day job and preparing for the big leap. First priority will be filling the orders that have piled up since I re-opened. I know I've been slow to respond...please be patient a little longer, and I will have things back under control.

Regards
SD

Brian Marshall

cool steve

your site has improved dramatically.  I like it.

I bought my first diy kit from you, and a couple years later here i am designing my own pedals

You made this possible

thanks

Brian Marshall

mikeb

With the 'clone' 1590DDs, are the screws easy to get in? It might sound pedantic, but the biggest difference I've found with the 'cheapie' clone boxes is that the screws are usually very difficult and sometimes almost imposible to get in, and this doesn't make for easy maintenance in the future. I'd rather pay for the real deal if this is a problem!

Mike

ExpAnonColin

Craig V

Quote from: anonymousexperimentalistSteve, is smallbearelec@ix.netcom.com the wrong address to mail to?

-Colin

I used that and I got a reply a few days later.  I'm guessing he's very busy making the transition.  So I'd just stay patient and give him a few days to reply.

virtualtoad

Quote from: mikebWith the 'clone' 1590DDs, are the screws easy to get in? It might sound pedantic, but the biggest difference I've found with the 'cheapie' clone boxes is that the screws are usually very difficult and sometimes almost imposible to get in, and this doesn't make for easy maintenance in the future. I'd rather pay for the real deal if this is a problem!

Mike

The screws go in very easily - if they didn't, we couldn't use them either...