I'm fixing a broken green MXR delay, please help.

Started by Chris Goodson, February 22, 2004, 01:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Goodson

Quote from: ManecoDon´t destroy this machine just for the opamps...if the reticon is destroyed,you can replace that part of the circuit using the pt2399 trick,it will sound almost the same...i downloaded the small pics from the ebay auction,and i'll try to complete the schematic using the picture posted...maybe i need some other pics...this circuit is interesting in that it uses tracking filters to adapt to the sampling frequency...

Don't worry I'm not gonna start ripping out parts unless I just can't get it going at all.  I was just kidding about the op-amps, I don't really think they are any better than the new ones, who knows they might not even be as good.  
I'd be very interested in seeing the schematic if you get that pt2399 trick figured out.  Although I really think the r5101 in it is fine.  I replaced the diodes in the power supply(they didn't test out very well, I got an ohm's reading going both ways)and it seemed to make a big difference in the hum  I'm still having the problem with the input.