smallbear elec...can't get a email back from steve!!

Started by tele_guitarist, March 27, 2004, 01:50:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tele_guitarist

Anyone know a phone number or anything?? I've already paid, and am waiting on parts.

Joep

Don't worry, Steve's a little busy lately, improving Small Bear (see also the note on his site). I'm pretty sure Steve will reply. It can take up to two weeks for part for me to arrive in Europe.

Joep

jimbob

hes there--i just got a return email from him for parts 2 day ago--from experience ive leaned hes a busy guy--just like everyone says--i can only imagine! he wont forget bout ya.
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

Marcus Dahl

Quote from: tele_guitaristAnyone know a phone number or anything?? I've already paid, and am waiting on parts.

It's cool!!! He's very busy, and an assistant will send an email to you within' a day or two.
Marcus Dahl

jimbob

youll get the hang of it soon enough as i did--i was once the same way--remember-hes the only one out there doing this and he really is doing his best im sure..spend this xtra free time learning bout something else or ect..ive never heard anyone dying from lack of smallbear--hahahaha--next time u need stuff order ahead of time (plan ahead a little) thats what i do now..the only way--remember hes global, but hell make sure he gets ya--im an impatient person, but ive leaved the ropes--and hes never screwed me or anyone ive ever heard of..
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"