Suggestion for Aron

Started by timrand, March 28, 2004, 06:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timrand

Hi Aron

Love this board makes work fly. I am guilty of posting OT (off topics) as much as everybody else. I think its because of the fact that there are a great breed of guitarists that hang in here. Because you will know you will get a answer on nearly anything related to guitar. I was wondering if you could expand the forum either to add to the links page other boards similar to this that deal in amps and guitars. Or include another forum thread covering this  There must be something better than ampage ??

Cheers keep up the great work

Dan N

Ted Weber has a few on the home page of his forums:
http://www.webervst.com/vstbbs/bbs.html

aron

First of all, I don't mind OT posts as long as they don't get into flaming.

I believe the AMPAGE.com and AX84.com forums are the best that I have seen for DIY stuff.

BTW: Anyone can add to the links page. Please do so.  :)

The Tone God

Okay hows this as a suggestion. Instead of having the occassional flame-fest we have a server setup for DEATHMATCH. Settle things on the field of battle. For the base game I suggestion using Redneck Rampage. A game that is just as silly as some of the topics that cause flaming. Now I know most unskilled gamers will use the chicken guided dynamite crossbow but not me. To find me all you'll need to do is look for the guy beating your head in with a crowbar for the maximum humilation factor. Ah the crowbar: the only true FPS weapon.

Andrew

P.S. Yes I'm in a silly mood again. :lol: