Where are you? (The BIG map version)

Started by Peter Snowberg, March 30, 2004, 10:37:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smoguzbenjamin

219 DIY-ers marked so far! That's only 20% of the total number of people here! C'mon everyone :D

I like those viewers, Peter, you never cease to amaze me with your creativity on how to display the same map in a new way :)
I don't like Holland. Nobody has the transistors I want.

Dutchie

More Dutchs guys....how a small country can be so great..ughhughhugh :wink:

sir Franc of SOSCASTOA

zener

Peter let spiderman to go wild all over the world :lol:  .

Only 20%, hmmmm... There could be some people here who have more than one register and there might be a lot who used to be here but not longer see the forum :?
Oh yeah!

puretube

smoguzbenjamin

Quote from: zenerOnly 20%, hmmmm... There could be some people here who have more than one register and there might be a lot who used to be here but not longer see the forum :?
You're right, I took a look a while ago, There's over 300 people registered who haven't made a single post yet, some of them who have registered 6 months ago and seem to have forgotten about this place :roll: Oh well, their loss :mrgreen:
I don't like Holland. Nobody has the transistors I want.

RDV

Quote from: smoguzbenjaminYou're right, I took a look a while ago, There's over 300 people registered who haven't made a single post yet, some of them who have registered 6 months ago and seem to have forgotten about this place :roll: Oh well, their loss :mrgreen:
There's 435 of them and counting. I've got a theory,....it's a bunch of guys from the H-C forums. :wink:  :wink:

RDV

Rain Dog

My first post and I'm on the map! Hello from Oregon USA.

I have yet to build my first effect but I ordered all the parts for a Big Muff Pi today so I figure that's a start! I plan to do a lot of lurking and reading before I ask any questions.
This space for rent.

Jason Stout

I'm back, and on the map! I took a small break from posting (still came to read.) Ahh, It's good to be back!

I like the night view!

Jason
Jason Stout

brickben

Long time reader,1st time poster.My red dot is on the map!

1N914

im a lurker! added myself... N.Ireland.

building an acoustic simulator pedal atm, got my distortion pedal made.

Mike
to shred or not to shred, that is the question....

to SHRED!!!

Peter Snowberg

Thanks again to everybody for adding themselves! 8) 8) 8)

It's a very trippy and very cool notion to think that 267 people from here so far have visited my computer. I'm loving it. :D

Take care,
-Peter
Eschew paradigm obfuscation

Andui

i'm on it to
allso from  holland  :)

vodoochild_ar80

Hello to all from Patagonia Argentina

terabzter

Quote from: GnomeAm I the only Norwegian guy on this forum?

Not anymore! :D

Hello guys! (Sorry, I'm one of those who have been lurking around in 6 months :roll:)
Great,great,great forum. I haven't build that much yet, but I'm going to. I lovin it!  (Just need some more money to buy "the rest of the workbech".
Oscilloscopo++. And some sparetime)

Gnome: Er du fra Oslo, jeg er fra tønsberg.. jeg legger deg til i MSN'n min jeg, så kan vi prates.
- Preben

Dexter

Wow 2 Greeks!  8) (And less than 150 km apart!)
Hi all.Nice to be part of the group.
No Dee dee's allowed

Peter Snowberg

The map will be frozen on Monday when I get rid of my T1 in preparation for moving so this is your last chance to "get on the map" so to speak. :D

Thanks again to everbody! 328 people and counting! 8)

zener

Oh yeah!

Peter Snowberg

This installment is now over. Thanks to everybody for participating!

The final total was 339 locations, but one of those is suspect.... gotta verify it.

My T1 is now gone and my machine won't be on the net for the next week. In any case the static IP I've had for over 5 years is no more.

I'll post the final maps on another server once I get done moving. :?

Take care,
-Peter

puretube

bump  :wink:

(where is the suspicious one ?)