hmm my status, and a revalation on shippin .. thanks marcus

Started by Ansil, April 04, 2004, 01:11:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ErikMiller

The awful thing about it is that the further out in the boonies one lives, the greater the variable staffing, due to distance from the main offices.

And where is one most likely to need to do their critical shopping via catalog?

When I lived in Arkansas, the closest electronics store was in Little Rock, over an hour's drive away. If you wanted to buy some stereo or musical equipment, your choices were K-Mart, a drive to Little Rock, or mail order.

Marcus Dahl

Quote from: ErikMillerThe awful thing about it is that the further out in the boonies one lives, the greater the variable staffing, due to distance from the main offices.

And where is one most likely to need to do their critical shopping via catalog?

When I lived in Arkansas, the closest electronics store was in Little Rock, over an hour's drive away. If you wanted to buy some stereo or musical equipment, your choices were K-Mart, a drive to Little Rock, or mail order.

I know how you feel. I live 15-20 mins. from any town. I have a (2)Rat Shack and a Randalph & Rice. None of them have what I need. The next electronics store is 1hr & 30 mins. away in Nashville or Knoxville. We don't have a mail box, UPS, and FedEx wont drive up to us and deliver. Man does this blow......
Marcus Dahl