Anyone know what happened to the GGG site?

Started by MarkDonMel, April 09, 2004, 01:14:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkDonMel

I tried to go there, said it didn't exist??

Thanks, Matt.
Ipso Facto

jimbob

"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

GuitarLord5000

ditto.  The link doesnt seem to do much either.
Life is like a box of chocolates.  You give it to your girlfriend and she eats up the best pieces and throws the rest away.

jimbob

QuoteLife is like a box of chocolates. You give it to your girlfriend and she eats up the best pieces and throws the rest away.

thats SO true..happens to me every time!! Worse though, shell eat the top off than leave it to get to the good ones!
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

Fret Wire

Fret Wire
(Keyser Soze)

RDV

Quote from: Fret WireThe link works ok on mine.
Me too.

RDV

zener

Oh yeah!

Peter Snowberg

For anybody who still sees it.... is it in your cache? I can't see it either.  :?  :(

-Peter
Eschew paradigm obfuscation

Fret Wire

Cleaned out all temp internet files, cookies, history, and restarted...still works. Sometimes your IP provider will update and reconfigure at nite without prior warning. Mine does at least once a week, and I have trouble getting some sites until morning.
Fret Wire
(Keyser Soze)

Peter Snowberg

Hmmm.... When I check the registration info at godaddy.com I get this:

No match for "GENERALGUITARGADGETS.COM"

This domain is NOT Available

Never seen that one before. :?

Register.com says:

No match for "GENERALGUITARGADGETS.COM"

I wonder if JD is transferring servers?

-Peter
Eschew paradigm obfuscation

Fret Wire

Fret Wire
(Keyser Soze)

Rodgre

spongebob

Chris R

Rodgre

Nope. I keep getting "Specified Server Could Not Be Found"

I'm using IE 5.1 on a Mac with OS-X 10.1.5

Roger

RDV

I had it last night but now it's gone :cry:

J.D. will get it fixed, I'm sure.

Regards

RDV

jsleep

My IP provider has hosed me up big time and this is no fault of mine.  I paid for 5 years on the domain name last year and apparently they forgot to forward the payment, so the domain name has expired.  Some of the DNS servers around the world may still have copies so some folks(including me) can still get to the site for the time being (probably not much longer).  It may take upto 48 hours for the domain name to be re-established.  My email is out of service too until the name gets re-established.  Sorry about the lapse.

JD
For great Stompbox projects visit http://www.generalguitargadgets.com

jsleep

Fretwire said
QuoteI think this is his server.

http://www.mamboserver.com/

Nope,  that's not a hosting service.  I use some open source applications like Mambo to build and run my site that's all.

JD
For great Stompbox projects visit http://www.generalguitargadgets.com