To all pedal builders if ansil doesn't get back to me

Started by YouAre, April 12, 2004, 09:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YouAre

I'll admit, I suck at modding pedals, I screwed up my ts9, my rat, and my ge7. I need someone who can give me help. Kevin of www.tone-jam.com said that he could not help me after i sent them to him. Luckily schematics of all these pedals are online. I need someone who can build pedals pretty well, and know's his shit. I was gonna get these pedals modded to be in one chassis w/ some new features like a clean blend knob n stuff. If anyone can do this, please help a musician out. PM me, IM me on aim, just contact me quickly, please.

Sic

ansil is good about getting back to people, i got an e-mail from him yesterday talking about his friends comp breaking down, he'll be around. ya e-mail him?

YouAre

Haha, emailed, yahoo IM'ed, pm'ed you name it, i've tried it twice.

Marcos - Munky

Well, then you need to wait. Ansil is really a great guy, he WILL reply your messages. He don't have a PC in his house now, he uses a friend's PC.

YouAre

ARgh...battle of the bands....hendrix song....shitty marshall.... shitty vs65r distortion...ANSIL! I NEED YA MAN!!

Man my tone is gonna suck hard without my main form of distortion...MY PEDALS!!!

C'mon guys, sympathize with me, you know you feel bad for a kid...

aron

I feel bad for you. Did Ansil give you a phone #? Hopefully he will post soon.

YouAre

Heh, thanks for tha sympathy. Nah ed never gave me his phone number, does anyone have it?

It's alright that i don't have my overdrive/eq pedals, cuz theyre just my good dirty channel. My hand's will have to make up for my horrible amp tone. The forces below are testing my ability!!  :twisted:

Any help on asil would be greatly appreciated.

petemoore

I don't know what I can do for you...
 I would just build somehing up real kwik.
 I have a buncha pedals like that here, all True bypassed and all, I'm getting to be a pretty good debugger....now if I could only deveolop equally good building skills..I wouldn't need to be such a Good Debugger...lol
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

aron

What about all the other guys that have been talking to Ansil? Someone must have a phone number?

javacody

Sic

i usually talk to ansil everyday online... we use yahoo chat thingie... like the phone... but i never asked for a phone number due to his living situation.

the second i hear from him i will send him your way.

Ansil

hello,  sorry for the down time i have had massive and i mean massive computer failure, lost everything backed up from my sites and all my newest layouts and pcb stuff,  all i have now is the stuff i recently uploaded,  

i can respond to email about twice a day now,  sorry for the inconvenices people

also i have no phone at present moment but shoudl have one in about another week..