1.  Sonic Distortion
2.  Rebote2 Delay
3.  MXR Envelope Filter
4.  Orange Squeezer
5.  ?
6.  ?

I need two build two more to make my effects
somehow complete.
All these will be in one aluminum enclosure.

p.s. I already made the Vox Wah

maximee

hey...how about a tremolo??? (maybe the EA trem?)

petemoore

Or PCBing..
 Some kind of modulation like EZ Vibe or SS phase shift, or a chorus...
 Tone control is a good one.
  Blackfire Overdrive.
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

Paul Perry (Frostwave)

Octave divider? Ring modulator? If you put an offset control on the ring modulater input, and make an ultrawide oscillator that goes to LFO range, then you have a trem anyway.

jazzyfingers04

Perhaps a speaker emulator (for those times when you hear the dreaded words... "just play throught the board."), and eq is always nice, maybe like the 10 band mxr one.... hmmmm....

yeah.

crawler486

......searching for sound files of ur suggestions

strungout

"Displaying my ignorance for the whole world to teach".

"Taste can be acquired, like knowledge. What you find bitter, or can't understand, now, you might appreciate later. If you keep trying".

Torchy

EZVibe
EA Trem
Ultra Flanger (John Hollis)
Small Clone

Paul Marossy

Shaka Tube or TS808 Tube Screamer. IMO, it's always nice to have a couple different flavors of distortion.

I built the EA Tremolo and really like it.

phillip

ToneBender MKII Professional!

Phillip

crawler486

hmm....tonebender?

isnt it redundant as u already have the tone controls in your amp?

nightingale

i 2nd the tonebender~
it's a ripping fuzz..!
hth,
be well,
ryanS
www.moccasinmusic.com

phillip

Check it out:

I think that the MKII is the best fuzz pedal ever.  It's probably the most fire breathing fuzz pedal ever produced.  The Marshall Supa Fuzz is another variation of the Colorsound MKII circuit...just two or three component value differences.

What I did with mine was to convert the circuit to NPN by reversing the battery and electrolytic capacitors and replacing the OC81D with a set of 2N388A NPN Germanium transistors with the following gains:

Q1 & Q2 = 70
Q3 = 100

Another change I made was to replace the 100K resistor on the collector of Q2 with a 47K.  This helps to tighten up the sound, increase sustain, and make it less gated sounding.  I also replaced the 0.01uF output capacitor with a 0.047uF to help cut back on the treble a little bit, but that change really depends on your guitar and amp setup.

The thing will sustain just about forever and you can even get feedback when you want it.  Where ever I go with my guitar and amp...my MKII always goes with me ;)

Phillip