im thinking about building this check it out

here it is with by pass............thanks to adams amps tone shacks :D

its just a tone control might be handy!! :wink:

eamonn
you can keep my finger nails clean

el duderino

Peter Snowberg

Please go for it and tell us how you like it. 8)

Take care,
-Peter
Eschew paradigm obfuscation

{ antonio }

where did you get the schematic from?

thanks.
shalom + godspeed.  antonio.
www.myspace.com/magnificat

el duderino

I got the schematics from here:

http://amps.zugster.net/articles/tonestacks/#Overview

check it out im definatly going to build it with some mods of course!! :)

eamonn...... :idea:

el duderino

hey i would like to add a second pot for volume how would i do this according to the second image????

Peter Snowberg

Quote from: el duderinohey i would like to add a second pot for volume how would i do this according to the second image????
The "OUT" connection on the back of that switch is the same as the connection of R2, R3, and C1 so take that wire and connect it to the clock-wise end of your volume pot, ground the counter-clock-wise end, and take the output from the wiper contact.

Take care,
-Peter

el duderino

hey so if im right in understanding what are saying its just like adding a  volmue pot on the output wire like a simple volume pedal????

Peter Snowberg

That's correct.  :D

Of course that's for a volume knob which is always in the circuit. If you want to make the volume also bypassabe, run the junction of those resistors and the cap to the CW end of the pot rather than the switch terminal and then connect the wiper to the terminal that they used to go to. Ground still goes to the CCW end.

I'm really curious how this turns out. I've never tried that tone control before.

Take care,
-Peter

el duderino

it seems easy enough i just need to buy some jacks sockets and that from smallbear this weekend then i should be good to go ill let you guys know how it gos> 8)

eamonn