News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

the muffer

Started by bojangle, May 21, 2004, 07:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bojangle

ok i want to build the muffer and i have all the parts on board and soldered in the right place all i need is to connect the two 1/4 jacks that i have scrownged. but, here is the problem they have three pegs coming out of them and i dont know which to connect where. please help which ones go to ground and which to the other?

Lonestarjohnny

At the top of this page is a search feature that when you type in whatever you are lookin for it will bring back old threads about said Item, I think what you have is a stereo Jack, on the beginners page there is a picture and thread about how to properly hook your wire's to the jack,
Hope this helps you,
JD

petemoore

Also a mono phono cable, what you'll probably be using and a DMM set to beep mode, you can map out what the connections/non connections are with the cables one end plugged into the jack and use the other end with the other DMM probe. Test that at least you should be able to get a ground and hot connection independant of each other through there.
 For battery cut when unplugged input jack wiring, I know it's around here, probably accessible through the debugging page or just a couple links from here at the most.
Convention creates following, following creates convention.