News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

Gristleizer

Started by shawn, May 27, 2004, 02:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shawn

Say, does anyone still have info on this in terms of pcb, schematic, etc? It was discussed a while back while I was lurking and can't remember if I saved the info or not (the zip files, etc).

shawn

The PCB for the Gristle box is on Geofex but no schematic, anyone out there have this? help?

Bump.

R.G.

I have a schemo I drew up somewhere. There are others out there, but I'll see if I can get mine posted.
R.G.

In response to the questions in the forum - PCB Layout for Musical Effects is available from The Book Patch. Search "PCB Layout" and it ought to appear.

shawn

That'd be great, I tried other places but they are all gone, even the Throbbing Gristle site no longer has it :(

MarkB

I've got a whole bunch of gristleizer files... for whoever wants them.

Looks like I have a couple of different schematic drawings, and what looks like an OLD PCB layout for it.
"-)

Jason Stout

Mark, would you send them my way?

Edit: Removed Email address
Jason Stout

MarkB

You've got mail.
"-)

MarkB

ok, maybe you don't have mail..
it got bounced - said it was too big (500K attachment).
"-(

SoundTech

You can bounce it this way, too, if you don't mind.
soundtech-at-frontiernet-dot-net
Thanks
Sound Tech
  (((O)))

Dan N

Here's a cut and paste I made from the pdf with the Practical Electronics Sound Design article. It's on the web somewhere as gep.pdf

http://users.rio.com/senorris/junk/gepdetail2.gif

Another gristle goodie from the Yahoo Benders group file section:

http://users.rio.com/senorris/junk/oscillatorpcd.gif

Arn C.

Mark B. ,
 I also am interested in getting those files!

Thanks!
Arn C.

arn.conklin@ametek.com

shawn

Thank god some of you have it. MarkB could you send the files to:

royal89 <at> comcast <dots> net

Thanks!

shawn

Strange, can't seem to find that gep.pdf that you mentioned. PM me if you know where it's at. Thanks!

R.G.

MarkB, I'm always collecting. Your batch may have some I didn't see. Can you send them to me?
R.G.

In response to the questions in the forum - PCB Layout for Musical Effects is available from The Book Patch. Search "PCB Layout" and it ought to appear.

Jason Stout

Mark, Could you try sending them again?
I just cleaned out my mailbox.

Edit: Removed Email address

Thanks
Jason Stout

chumpito

What does throbbing gristle do?  Does it give those synth like sounds where the bass bubbles and distorts?

MarkB

resent to Jason, Shawn and RG
"-)

shawn

Great thanks! R.G. do you have the pcb still? I did see a gristlecheck.pdf  for the Gristle Box layout.