he show was cool

Started by troubledtom, June 02, 2004, 02:09:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

troubledtom

................. i got to the the venue and there was 50 -to- 80 people in line
5- hours befor the show.
  we killed mistakes and all.
           fun,
                -tom

Peter Snowberg

8)  8)  8)  8)  8)

Glad to hear it went well!

Take care,
-Peter
Eschew paradigm obfuscation

Marcos - Munky

Cool. Hope you have more great shows with your band. Any photos?

AL

People waiting in line ... now there is something that has never happened to me. Congratulations.   8)

AL

MarkB

Sweet!!
Glad to hear it, Tom.

Can't wait to hear the recordings.

Rock on!
"-)

troubledtom

yes i have pix, who want's to post them? :P
the show was filmed by two people , i have yet to hear or see it.
i can't wait !!!!!!!
  i gotta catch up on orders ,hit the ozfest and namm in nashville , take a vacation w/ the wife, and then i'm back on the road. ohhh, we gotta finish
the cd at the same time, it will be released in GREECE on a metal label.
           peace,
               -tom

smoguzbenjamin

Try photobucket, that seems to work for a lot of people :) Good that your gig went so well. I wish I had people standing in line to see me :twisted: :mrgreen: lol
I don't like Holland. Nobody has the transistors I want.

RDV

Yo Tom:

//www.photobucket.com is the s*it for free photo hosting, and dead easy to use(& fast).

Regards

RDV

petemoore

???
 I've been trying to get photobucket to work many times, all I end up seeing is an 'adress bar' [an 'entry window'] I guess I'm supposed to know what [code?] to put in that window... :?
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

RDV

Quote from: petemoore???
 I've been trying to get photobucket to work many times, all I end up seeing is an 'adress bar' [an 'entry window'] I guess I'm supposed to know what [code?] to put in that window... :?
It's easy Pete. When you register you come up with a user name & password just like you do here. Then, you just upload pictures from your hardrive by hitting the Browse button. There are no codes. It's all explained there very simply.

Good Luck

RDV