ok, all you guys that wanted some J201's and 2n5089's.

Started by Brian Marshall, June 03, 2004, 11:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swt

i'm also in. I live in south argentina and those are impossible to get in here. I can pay for them if necessary, because there's no pay pal in here, to order from suppliers. PM me and we'll stay in touch. Thanks!!

zener

So far, there are 5 who have listed. If Brian will give 10 of each, he will have half of his order to be given away. How generous of him :)  

This might just be in time for my birthday next month :P .

A million thanks :P
Oh yeah!

Marcos - Munky

How much you charge for 3 BS250, 10 2N5089 and 10 J201 plus shipping to Brazil? If I get some money maybe I can enter in this too.

Alpha579

Yeh, could you possibly get some BS 250's too, because finding any small signal mosfets over here is just impossible...
Alex Fiddes

erio fraga

My question is similar to the Marcos-Munky’s one: how much you charge 10 J201 and 10 2N5089 to Brazil ? How could I send you the money ?

Thanks

Brian Marshall

Quote from: Alpha579Yeh, could you possibly get some BS 250's too, because finding any small signal mosfets over here is just impossible...

bs250??? that is the SHO mosfet right.... ill see if i can get them, and how much they are.... Ive never tried one of those.... what are they good for other than the obvious..... will they distort, or color.

anyways guys, you dont have to pay me, as long as i can mail them in an envelope.

Bri

Brian Marshall

jsut checked the price on the BS250's..... DAMN.... it would be about $50 for 100 of them, which is more than i was planning on spending on this all together, unless someone knows a better place to get them than mouser.

brian

Peter Snowberg

Zach says that he uses a BS170 on his site. He also gives the Mouser part number.

Take care,
-Peter
Eschew paradigm obfuscation

Alpha579

Soz, didnt realize the Bs250s were so exepnsive, so just put me down for some 2N5089's so i can build a highway 89 and a Kathode Micro amp...
Alex Fiddes

zener

I noticed also, BS250 is at $0.68 :shock: .

Guys, no more BS250, ok?

I think there's a mosfet version of Obsidian, the one that uses BS170 or 2N7000. The latter is available here in my place.
Oh yeah!

Alpha579

oh, are BS170's Cheap? Soz, ill have a couple of them  :oops:
Alex Fiddes

Brian Marshall

ok, so ill order 100 j201's, 100 2n5089's, and 100 bs170's, even though i dont know what i'll use the bs170's for....  I've never used a mosfet before.... maybe it's time to learn something new.

i'll take half for me :o) and split the rest up between you guys.

brian

swt

wowww thanks a lot Brian!! I'll be waiting for them anxiously!! Thanks again!

Alpha579

Alex Fiddes

zener

One can use the BS170 in mosfet booster, multface at ROG, millenium bypass 2 and older version of Obsidian, that's all I know, but maybe there's more.

Anyone wants/needs it badly?

To anyone in the list, if you want, I would give up my share to those BS170 in exchange for maybe your share for the 2N5089s that Brian will kindly part to us. Otherwise, I would just be more than happy to have extra 3 BS170.

So far, 7 have listed. If Brian will give 50 of each, then 7*7 = 49, if it will be equally divided among us.

Brian, can I have the remaining one out of 50's so that I'll have 8 (50-49=1)? :roll:  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks a lot
Oh yeah!

Alpha579

Sorry Zerer, my misunderstanding, do you have to actually enlist anywhere, like send brian a private message :oops: , sorry, just not sure if you ment we have to sign up :oops:
Alex Fiddes

zener

Quote from: Alpha579Sorry Zerer, my misunderstanding, do you have to actually enlist anywhere, like send brian a private message :oops: , sorry, just not sure if you ment we have to sign up :oops:

No, there is no formal listing or signing up whatsoever. I just counted all the people here who have expressed their wilingness to received Brian's generousity. 4 from South America, 2 from the Philippines and one from NZ (I think that's you). Although the later 2 from South America seems they thought that they would pay for it, I included them. All depends on Brian.

I think Brian said he will be asking for a PM or email for our shipping address. When he does and you don't respond, then chances are you may not be included in Santa's "list" :wink: .

I hope Brian and the rest of you guys don't mind me counting people. It is just I'm excited about it because it might be just in time for my birthday next month. I would consider it a very nice gift :) .

BTW, if you want to have an idea where it started, take a look.  http://www.diystompboxes.com/sboxforum/viewtopic.php?t=22144&start=15

Peace on earth,

Zener
Oh yeah!

Brian Marshall

hey guys, i just placed the order.....  should be here next week...
:D

Alpha579

Hey Brian, Where did you get them from? Small Bear? Mouser?
Alex Fiddes

Marcos - Munky

Hey Brian, how much you will charge for them? I like to know, then I can tell to you if I can be inserted in the list.