ok, all you guys that wanted some J201's and 2n5089's.

Started by Brian Marshall, June 03, 2004, 11:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Marshall

Quote from: Alpha579Hey Brian, Where did you get them from? Small Bear? Mouser?

mouser

hkpierre

Brian,

I also want them too. I hope i won't be too late.

THX so much!
I am from Hong Kong, and sorry for my poor English.
I really learn a lot from this place.

zener

Hey hkpierre, where are you from? Can't you also find these trannies in your place? I hope you'll be the last one :roll: (just kidding) :wink:
Oh yeah!

WermooZ

Brian - I would like some of them too  :oops: - I'm from Poland and i have no way to get this parts. Thanks a lot!
<H.O.R.H> / ...eloheyaalashawe... - My BACKBONE hurts - I'm looking for new one, size 182 cm.

zener

Hi Brian,
I'm just wondering. I hope I wouldn't sound like I'm getting into the way of your decision. Is there a way to change your order in Mouser. Maybe you could just decrease the number of BS170 to just 50 or even lower and increase the number of J201 and/or 2N5089. There are a lot more we can build with J201's and 2N5089's. All of US would be happier :D  

Just a thought. :roll:

As of this post, there are 9 who have expressed their willingness. If Brian can afford to send some to all and everything will be equally divided (almost), 50/9 = 5, remainder 5.
5 people would get 6 J201 and 6 2N5089 and 4 people would get 5 of each. I don't know about the BS170, maybe the same also :roll: . First come, first serve? :roll: :mrgreen:

I can remember when I was a kid, my grade school teacher use to caught me by the ear and start pinching/twisting :evil:  it whenever I do something naughty :twisted: . Maybe that would I be getting for all of this things I say in this thread :roll: .

Once again, if ever anyone in the list would want more BS170, I'm willing to give up my *share* to it. :wink:
Oh yeah!

hkpierre

Quote from: zenerHey hkpierre, where are you from? Can't you also find these trannies in your place? I hope you'll be the last one :roll: (just kidding) :wink:

Hi Zener,

Maybe I didn't mention enough....

I live in Hong Kong. There is only a shop selling electronic component and i really can't find J201s or 2N5089s JFET. All i can get is 2SK30A and it didn't work in my fx.

I did try my best to find these JFETs or other substitute, but finally i have to seek help here......

I would like to have some J201s or 2N5089s. Just one type is also OK, I just want to get my phase work.

Thx so much!
I am from Hong Kong, and sorry for my poor English.
I really learn a lot from this place.

Alpha579

Zener, what do you want to swap for a couple of BS170's? Because i would prefer the Mosfets to soem 2n5089's...And im also willing to swap some J201's, as long as i have three to experiment with...
Alex Fiddes

zener

Quote from: Alpha579Zener, what do you want to swap for a couple of BS170's? Because i would prefer the Mosfets to soem 2n5089's...And im also willing to swap some J201's, as long as i have three to experiment with...

2N5089 or J201 or both, but I would prefer the former. I have a source for 2N7000 here in my place. 2n7000 is the same with Bs170. Maybe we should still wait for Brian's decision on how he'll divide everything to us. After that we can tell him what we may want to happen with the numbers of trannies we would like to receive.
Oh yeah!

Alpha579

Cool, id be happy to swap a couple of 2n5089's...So at the mo, have 9 people enroled?
Alex Fiddes