Some not-too-bad OAs I could get... What do you think?

Started by ExpAnonColin, June 05, 2004, 03:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExpAnonColin

Dual OAs...

Vs(Min)(V)
Vs(Max)(V)
IQ per channel(Max)(mA)
GBW(Typ)(MHz)
Slew Rate(Typ)(V/us)
VIO (25 deg C)(Max)(mV)
Offset Drift(Typ)(uV/C)
IIB(Max)(pA)
CMRR(Min)(dB)
Vn at 1kHz(Typ)(nV/rtHz)

GBW could be better, but the slew rate is good...  The high Vs range is only a big deal if you're using a Vb off of a 9v...  but then again, didn't I just post a few schematics for some nice 9v bipolar supplies, and RG also has a few, too ;)

I could get quite a few of them and sell them for maybe 10c apiece via the lot splitters... pretty cheap, eh?  Anyone?

-Colin

Dan N

ExpAnonColin

Quote from: Dan NWhat are they?

LF353N or P

-colin

ExpAnonColin

Doesn't look like there's enough interest... I don't think I'll get them.

-Colin

Dan N

I guess we are not so very adventurous. R.A.Penford uses that chip in some of his circuits.

Pity, at 10 cents a pop I sure would have stocked up.

Hang in there Colin!

Brian Marshall

i might be interested in a few, just to try them out....

I never look at specs of opamps....  :D   I dont know why.  I just usually order stuff that is really common, and try a few..... and trust my ears on that.  Then again i have a bunch of single opamps that i have never even touched.

I need to take a look at your site soon, and see what you have now.  I havent looked in a while....

mattv

I've used them a few times. I suppose they're performance depends on the specific application, but I never noticed anything special or different about them compared to the TL07x or whatever. Of course, I'm not one to spend more than a few minutes listening for differences in tone. My attention span is too short. :wink:

You can't really beat $.10 for a Dual OA - any flavor. If you get 'em, I'm good for a couple bucks worth.

ExpAnonColin

Sorry guys, it's much too late :(  Maybe next time...

-Colin