New at runoffgroove.com: Uno

Started by B Tremblay, June 09, 2004, 12:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Tremblay

Uno is a FET emulation of the Boogie MkI amp. Check it out!

Article, schematic, and perfboard layout: http://runoffgroove.com/uno.html
Sound clip: http://runoffgroove.com/salvo.html#uno
B Tremblay
runoffgroove.com

Marcos - Munky

Just "uno" word: COOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

casey

looks like another great build.... :)
Casey Campbell

Fret Wire

A 5 knobber! Darn!  No 1590b for this bad boy! Love the sound clip. Your mods look interesting. Have to check them over before going ahead. Brian and Gary, thanks for another good one!! :D
Fret Wire
(Keyser Soze)

Bucksears

(shakes head) ........will it ever end?

That looks awesome and was pretty much what I was hoping for someday. I like the Rectifier thing ok, but the Mark I is a classic.
Might be nice to have the Uno and Professor Tweed both in one big case.

I just have so many on my list now........
"Just when I thought I was out.....they pull me back in......"

Gary

Notice how the gain stages are essentially Fetzer Valves?  Give you any ideas? :)

smoguzbenjamin

You guys don't quit do you? Amazing job, good going and keep up the good work!
I don't like Holland. Nobody has the transistors I want.

Lonestarjohnny

I wonder what we'll do for are Daily Fix of this stuff when they = ROG run's out of amp's to Emulate, I'm Completely oversmitten wit this stuff,
It's a Joy to see you guy's post.
JD

Fret Wire

Quote from: GaryNotice how the gain stages are essentially Fetzer Valves?  Give you any ideas? :)

Basic building block, then add individual amp's voice.
Fret Wire
(Keyser Soze)

Fret Wire

What's for next week's pedal..... a Hi-Watt for us Townsend fans?  :D  :D
Fret Wire
(Keyser Soze)

Lonestarjohnny

There is one problem I see with this stuff, I run outa parts to fast, can't wait for my shipment of part's to come in. and you are gettin the Drift FretWire, next you'll start runnin a low grade fever like me,  :lol:
JD

Fret Wire

ROG-ITIS! It will be an officially recognized disorder after the next pedal. Then it'll be covered on your insurance plan. Thank god my priest doesn't think building pedals will make you go blind :shock:

Seriously, I have alot of 1590b's & 1590bb's. So I start the finishing the box while I wait for the parts come in. You have to plan the layout carefully, but it saves time.
Fret Wire
(Keyser Soze)

jjs

You know what would be cool as the next emulation:
an ORANGE!
I have heard they are quite trendy at the moment.

Peter Snowberg

Eschew paradigm obfuscation

Alex C

Yes sir(s), after hearing the sound clip and reading the article, this one shot to the top of my "to do" list.  Looks great (again), and keep up the good work (though you don't have many more amps left to emulate!).

Alex

RDV

What happens if you plug it into a Mk.1 Boogie? Would it make a sound?

What if you ate pasta, and anti-pasta? Would you still be hungry?

Thanks George Carlin

RDV

zener

With how ROG guys are coming with emulations, I just hope that jfets are like candies that can be easily bought in a nearby store. :(  

Keep up the good work guys and thanks for all of these emulations.
Oh yeah!