j201's, 2n5089's, and bs170's are in..... who wants some.

Started by Brian Marshall, June 14, 2004, 09:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Marshall

i have 50 of each to share.  you must live in an area where these parts are not available at all (brazil, Phillipines, and New Zealand for example)

send your mailing address to my email.  

brian@subdecay.com

DO NOT PM ME REGARDING THESE PARTS.  email only. :D

zener

Ok, me again, me again  :mrgreen:  :P  

BTW, Alpha seems to want more BS170 than I and he would want to deal with my *share* for the BS170 in exchange for some of his share to the 2N5089 and/or J201.
http://www.diystompboxes.com/sboxforum/viewtopic.php?t=22357&start=45
I'm willing to give up the BS170 for additional 2N5089 and/or J201, depending on the numbers that will came out after you decide how many lucky individuals will receive your generousity and how many of those trannies each of us will get.

I'll sent my postal add to your email right away.

Thanks a lot. :P

Zener
Oh yeah!

Peter Snowberg

My hat's off to you Brian. :D

Good show! 8)

Take care,
-Peter
Eschew paradigm obfuscation

Alpha579

Right, im signing up! :P
Zener, yep, im still happy to trade, but ill wait to see how many people sign up before deciding on how much to trade...
Once again Brian, thanxs so much...
Alex Fiddes

WermooZ

Me  :D
Thanks

Oh - i can also swap some BS170 and 2N5089 to j201
<H.O.R.H> / ...eloheyaalashawe... - My BACKBONE hurts - I'm looking for new one, size 182 cm.

Leandro

I've been able to get BS170's here in Argentina (not too easily, though), but never J201's or 2N5089's.  However, given the wealth of tempting projects at RunOffGroove, I went ahead and ordered one of Aron's J201 grab-bags, which I should receive within two weeks.

That being said, I'd love to get in on the 2N5089's, and I can swap some J201's as soon as they arrive.

Brian, I'll email my address to you.  Like Peter said, hat's off to you, sir.  :D

zener

Here I am again, counting :mrgreen:  :wink: . 1, 2, 3, 4... 4 so far
Oh yeah!

Marcos - Munky

zener

Zener's *Partial* and Unofficial Count :mrgreen:

As of this post, there are 5 lucky individuals. That would mean 50/5 = 10. Each person will receive 10 of each trannies.

For 6 lucky recipients, that would mean 50/6 = 8 remainder 2. 2 of us will get 9 of each and the other 4 would get just 8 of each.

For 7 lucky recipients, that would mean 50/7 = 7 remainder 1. one of us will get 8 of each and the other 6 would get just 7 of each.  

For 8 lucky recipients, that would mean 50/8 = 6 remainder 2. 2 of us will get 7 of each and the other 6 would get just 6 of each.

For 9 lucky recipients, that would mean 50/9 = 5 remainder 5. 5 of us will get 6 of each and the other 4 would get just 5 of each.

For 10 lucky recipients, that would mean 50/10 = 5. All of us would get 5 of each trannies.

For 11 lucky recipients, that would mean 50/11 = ... oh... (window popped)

Quote"CALC.EXE has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down".
:shock: :?  :roll:  :mrgreen:  

Be advised that this is an unofficial count :wink: . Eveything is up to Brian. Thanks to him. :D
Oh yeah!

Brian Marshall

ok, a couple of rules.... no trading components....ive gotten emails about this, and I just dont have the time to try to organize it like that.  If i do this again, i will probably leave out the bs170's, as they have proved unpopular.

right now 9 ppl have emailed me.  I will stop at 10, so everyone will get 5 of each trany.  

Also someone from australia signed up.... i thought you could get J201's there???? am i mistaken?

WermooZ

<H.O.R.H> / ...eloheyaalashawe... - My BACKBONE hurts - I'm looking for new one, size 182 cm.

zener

Quote from: Brian Marshallok, a couple of rules.... no trading components....ive gotten emails about this, and I just dont have the time to try to organize it like that.  If i do this again, i will probably leave out the bs170's, as they have proved unpopular.

Now that Brian has laid down a couple of rules, everything is settled. Nothing more to think of or to wish for.

I'm sorry for the trading thing :oops: . I think I started it :oops: . I forgot that it would take effort for Brian to organize things like how many will go to whom. Sorry again.

Whatever we will receive and how many, we'll surely be happy and thankful to Brian. :D
Oh yeah!

Alpha579

Yeh, good point Brian...Anyways, i could use some of those 2n5089's for a highway 89'! So far on my list of things to do with these new parts are:

Blue Magic,
Highway 89,
Personal Design using BS170's for overdrive...

This should keep me happy just now...
Alex Fiddes

Brian Marshall

ok, ive got 10 ppl signed up already.

so that's it for now.

I might do it agian in a couple of months.

brian

zener

Brian, can I know what countries the other 9 came from?
Oh yeah!

Brian Marshall

brazil
argentina
australia
new zealand..

that's all i remember right now.

Some of you guys didnt include your NAME with your address.
you might want to get back to me with that.

zener

Sorry i forgot to ask this the last time? Did crawler or anyone else from the Philippines signed up too?

Oh yeah!

Alpha579

Brian, just so i know, what shipping method did you use? Because they havent arrived yet, and i know the cheap shipping to nz can be painfully slow, so just checking...
Alex Fiddes

zener

Whoa Alpha, digging a month-deep thread, huh? :lol:

Well, did you include your real name in the postal add. you gave Brian? He might not have proceeded sending those who didn't.

Mine hasn't arrived yet. I don't know. The first time someone from NY sent me something, it took barely over a month. Sometimes, I think maybe Brian had something else to do and forgot the whole thing. But often, I'm just saying, "oh well, it's somewhere in the shipping process and will be here soon". But of course, who am I to demand, it's free, out of the kindness of a person. :D  

If you want, you can check with USPS site and find it yourself what Brian could have used.

Let see if he'll get back.
Oh yeah!

Marcos - Munky

Mine didn't arrived yet too. But I believe it's a problem in the customs here. They holds packs for lots of times. I traded a pedal with a guy from USA, the one that I sent arrived in two weeks, and the one that I received took some months to arrive.