j201's, 2n5089's, and bs170's are in..... who wants some.

Started by Brian Marshall, June 14, 2004, 09:08:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zener

The last time someone from California sent me something, it took less than two weeks, 11 days or 12, IIRC. :D. I looked up at the USPS site and used their international calculator. The guy who sent me used the Airmail Letter Post rate and it says 4-7 days delivery, 2.5 ounces = $2.30. Of course, you have to add all the time of delay in the customs and other things.

Hey marc, I checked your country in the USPS and it's just the same with the Phil, 4-7 days, same price.

Maybe, lets put it this way. Our respective customs are sometimes up to the duty, but often they are lazy, big-belly guys :evil:
Oh yeah!

Alpha579

yeh, customs sometimes holds stuff for ages...i ordered a treble booster off the net, and i got it about 2 months later...customs had been holding it 4 about a month :shock:
Alex Fiddes

dubs

Wow ! Thanks Brian for the j201, 5089 & bs170's! Got them today! I'm one of the aussies that signed up for it (forgot I did so got a pleasant surprise in the mail!)
Now I can build some of the runoffgroove stuff!

What do we owe you  for it?
:)

Alpha579

Dubs, you got yours just today? Great, im in NZ, mine should be along soon :D
Alex Fiddes

Alpha579

LOL, just after that post, i found a letter on the stairs from the USA!!! I got them! Thanx brian so much!!!!
Alex Fiddes

zener

I'm happy for you guys.  :)  Damn customs :evil: . They didn't even make it fast to release mine on my birthday (today, 7-19)

Oh well, maybe a late birthday gift. 8)
Oh yeah!

Marcos - Munky

Quote from: zenerI'm happy for you guys.  :)  Damn customs :evil: . They didn't even make it fast to release mine on my birthday (today, 7-19)

Oh well, maybe a late birthday gift. 8)
This is bad. The customs here are bad too. I can't wait to finish my Thunderchief.

WermooZ

<H.O.R.H> / ...eloheyaalashawe... - My BACKBONE hurts - I'm looking for new one, size 182 cm.

zener

Quote from: dubsWhat do we owe you (Brian) for it?

Maybe at least posting a pic/s of whatever pedal you're going to build with the trannies. :wink:
Oh yeah!

Alpha579

what are you guys gonna build?
im probably going to build a highway 89, Blue magic and a BSIABii...
Alex Fiddes

Marcos - Munky

I will build the Highway 89 and Thunderchief. I have the Highway 89 board etched and drilled, and the Thunderchief board etched.

zener

For me, Brian's gift would end up in a Thunderchief, Blackfire and Obsidian.  8)  

Damn customs :x  :x  How long will I wait  :x  :?:
Oh yeah!

Brian Marshall

Hey guys.... sorry, i didnt get them out as fast as i thought i would.... I got them in about a month ago, but never got a chance to pack them all up until a couple weeks later.

Marcos - Munky

zener

No problem, Brian. I think me and Munky we're just a bit envious of the other three from Aussie and NZ.

We even hit the customs for it.  :roll:  :mrgreen:  I thought it was just them again.  :oops:
Oh yeah!

zener

Guess what? Mine arrived sevaral hours ago. Just a few days after those from Aussie and NZ got their's. I'm so happy for it :D

Many, many thanks, Brian :D :D
Oh yeah!

crawler486

I just got my share!!  Thank you Mr. & Mrs Marshall !!!

I can finally build the Blackfire !!

Guys, what good projects uses BS170 trannies?

THANKS AGAIN BRIAN!!!

Gilles C

zener

The older Obsidian versions use mosfet. Joe doesn't have anymore on his site. Let me know if you'll be interested. I can send you a copy.

BTW, does anyone have a pcb layout for Jack's Mosfet Boost?
Oh yeah!

Gringo

There's a project at tonepad. I have a smaller layout...somewhere :D
Cut it large, and smash it into place with a hammer.
http://gringo.webhop.net