SUPER EQ/SPK-SIM-DI (I need your help) SCHEM POSTED - R.G. ?

Started by Kleber AG, June 28, 2004, 04:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kleber AG

Hey all, I'm gonna build this little thing 8)
But I'd like to hear from you before I start, as it may have errors or things that could be improved, or worse: may even not work the way it is now.
So please, give me some help, thoughts about the design, values, etc...
Thanks so much!
Kleber AG

And, of course, if I'm infringing some designs properties, rights, rules, just let me know. I don't want to cause any problems. :)

mikeb

No specific help, but I'd build each 'piece' separately rather than as one large project that might or might not work the way you want. You gotta realise, for someone to actually check what you have down - besides building it - takes a reasonable amount of time. However, if you have just pieced it together from known working items, you should be ready to rock!

Mike

Kleber AG

Please, I really would like to hear what you think about it.

If it's OK the way it is... May I change something, for example:

Will I have some bias problems due to the lack of DC coupling cap between the R14/Q1gate ???

Or does the balancing (XLR)stage may be changed? Someone here posted it a long time ago, can't remember who?

Help me! :)
Kleber AG

Kleber AG

OK, I simplified it a little, and corrected some things I thought wasn't right... (updated schem above in the first post)

But I'm still not sure if I'd need C11 and C18 for coupling the opamps???

And the junction of the SPK_Sim_Output with the R32/opamp_U6 is right???

That XLR "balancing" stage looks right???

PS: If the resolution is not enough to follow the circuit, please let me know.

***And if there's any infringement of someone's rights, just let me know. I just want to have some help with this circuit I'm gonna build for myself.

Thanks
Kleber AG

Nasse

:) Don´t know what frequencies the EQ is tailored for. If it is for Hi-Fi use it might need adjusting. It may just be ok
  • SUPPORTER

Kleber AG

Thanks Nasse!

The parametric section is as per RG's words "range from about 450Hz to about 2000Hz"
And the Baxandall tone stacks are the same as the Boss FA-1 wich I have already tried and is perfect for guitar:

I think the bass is at 100Hz and the high at around 5Kz or 6Kz.

Kleber AG

Kleber AG

up...

1) I'm still not sure if I'd need C11 and C18 for coupling the opamps???

2) The junction of the SPK_Sim_Output with the R32/opamp_U6 is right???

3) That XLR "balancing" stage looks right???

Thanks
Kleber AG