DPDT - SPST Switches

Started by jeroen_verbeeck, August 30, 2003, 03:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeroen_verbeeck

Does anyone of you know if www.Farnell.com has some goodlooking and not to small DPDT and SPST switches ? I cant seem to find some decent ones.

Mike Burgundy

lots.
f'rinstance
285936, or 147773
The trick is to look under "electric", not "electronic"
Still a LOT of switches to filter through, but theyre there.
hih

Mike Burgundy

lots.
f'rinstance
285936, or 147773
The trick is to look under "electric", not "electronic"
Still a LOT of switches to filter through, but theyre there.
hih

jeroen_verbeeck

Yes I know they have lots of thos ones, but I can't operate that with my foot ya know, It would break off immediatly.
Do you know some other ones that are usable for a normal stompbox ?

Mike Burgundy

Footswitches, aha.
Nope, they don't carry them. I know a couple of sources locally (with a name like that I'm guessing you're Dutch?) for Miyama switches, but about half of these develop problems.
Your best bet is Steve at SmallBear, I think. Just ordered a batch myself ;)

jeroen_verbeeck

I know small bear has them but since I'm Dutch (You guessed right  :D) and living in Belgium it would cost more to send them to my home than fi,nding a replacement.

Mike Burgundy

The Miyama switch is the best (only) footswitch I know of that I can get in the Netherlands. Mostly costs 7-8 euros. It's a lot more expensive though, because a lot of them develop problems.
Conrad doesn't have good switches either.
I remember seeing stuff on constructing a poor-man's footswitch using a cheap pushbutton and some hardware, but I can't find anything just now.
Links, anyone?

Mike Burgundy

The Miyama switch is the best (only) footswitch I know of that I can get in the Netherlands. Mostly costs 7-8 euros. It's a lot more expensive though, because a lot of them develop problems.
Conrad doesn't have good switches either.
I remember seeing stuff on constructing a poor-man's footswitch using a cheap pushbutton and some hardware, but I can't find anything just now.
Links, anyone?
*edit*
Wait - got one:
http://www.geofex.com/Article_Folders/alteractuator/alteractuator.htm

Mike Burgundy

what's up with the two posts? Done that before - weird.