News:

SMF for DIYStompboxes.com!

Main Menu

No Message

Started by petemoore, July 11, 2004, 09:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petemoore

Sorry, my mistake, no message...
 Is there a way I can delete a post entirely?
Convention creates following, following creates convention.

RDV

I've just strangled them.

zenpeace69

Pissed kitty, anyone?  

I am noob...

LeeM

gonna go with the flow

Fret Wire

Fret Wire
(Keyser Soze)

Peter Snowberg

Eschew paradigm obfuscation

gez

"They always say there's nothing new under the sun.  I think that that's a big copout..."  Wayne Shorter

Fret Wire

The Priest never told me about that. 8)
Fret Wire
(Keyser Soze)

Lonestarjohnny

Hey Zen, Now That's what I call a SORE Pussy, :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
JD

zener

Lee,
how did you caught that?

Zenpeace,
Poor kitty. :(  what happened?
Oh yeah!

zenpeace69

Quote from: JDHey Zen, Now That's what I call a SORE Pussy, :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
JD

Yeah, nice one.  

Well, there is this tom who has been running the neighborhood for 11 years before me and Shitty Kitty moved into town.  Anyhow, to make a long story short my poor little cat keeps getting mauled by that big tom.  Often the tom chases my little cat into her cat door.  The tom sits outside the door (because he is too big to fit his fat mellon in the door) and he swats at the door and waits for me to come out and chase his ass away.  Last week shitty kitty took a bite on the flank by that big nasty tom.  It got infecteed and $360 bucks latter she has a shiny new bonnet on and an ass full of stitches.  Draining the tubes twice a day has been a chore, but she is getting better.  Wednesday the tubes come out.
I am noob...

Lonestarjohnny

Poor Baby, here are some of my elGato Loco's, they're so mean they don't got tail's  :shock:  http://img69.photobucket.com/albums/v210/Lonrstarjohnny/IMG_1174.jpg
JD

niftydog

Wow... a bunch of friendly guys who like guitar effects AND cats! I'm not alone!!!  :D
niftydog
Shrimp down the pants!!!
“It also sounded something like the movement of furniture, which He
hadn't even created yet, and He was not so pleased.” God (aka Tony Levin)

Nasse

Quotethey're so mean they don't got tail's

I live here up north, it is so cold in winter sometimes that we must cut the cat´s tail off, so you can shut the door more quickly...

Some poor people had to take other animals in house at very cold winter weather in the old days. If you happened to be an unlucky little boy, a pig could eat your balls while you were sleeping at night. Cheers, if we are lucky, and anyway...
  • SUPPORTER

Fret Wire

Quote from: Nasse
If you happened to be an unlucky little boy, a pig could eat your balls while you were sleeping at night. Cheers, if we are lucky, and anyway...

Ouch! Hate when that happens! :x
Fret Wire
(Keyser Soze)

Marcos - Munky

I love cats too. But I don't have a cat to take a pic and show for you. I live in a flat, and my mother don't like cats too much...

B Tremblay

Amazingly, the cat would even sleep there while I used that amp.  I would worry that his tail might hang down and get singed by a hot 6550...
B Tremblay
runoffgroove.com

Paul Marossy

Boy, there sure is a lot of replies to "no message"!  :lol:

zener

More, more nice cats pics please. I, too, love cats.

I can remember when I was a kid, one morning, this bully kid from the house behind ours splashed a bucket of water into my cat. My cat went home wet. That set me on fire.  :evil:  Since there was no way to hit that kid 'coz he was bigger than me, I thought of something else.

Armed with a wire cutter, I sneaked to their yard and I cut the main wires of there eletricity connection to the other neighbor that supplies them. Ha ha, :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  the poor bully kid wasn't able to watch his favorite cartoon and they were out of power the whole day :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:. They only found about it the next morning when they saw the cut wires.

They never found out who cut the wires.  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
Oh yeah!

zener

BTW, how did the "No Message" turned into "Post your cat's pics"  :lol:
Oh yeah!