Wasnt ther a EH web site or location for repair in US?

Started by jimbob, July 14, 2004, 11:18:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbob

I thought someone told me there was a EH site to send the EH pedals to for a reasonable price..Anyone remember that info?
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

aron

jimbob

No. I thought bout it though.. I thought Eh had a center that did repairs. It all works except for the vibrato and that theres considerable sound loss on clean sound versus distortion channel., so i thought there might be a loose wire..ill giver er' a look inside for anything loose..You know my luck w loose components w EH stuff. Im sure ill be better off trading it before repairing it anyway.
"I think somebody should come up with a way to breed a very large shrimp. That way, you could ride him, then after you camped at night, you could eat him. How about it, science?"

amonte

not sure if this is still the case, but New Sensor in Cooper Union Square in NYC used to be the service location for EH pedals and Sovtek amps.  I used to bring by Tube Midget there for repairs.  

Try their website - I think it's newsensor.com

jimbob

no longer needed..I fixed it!! Bad slider switch.

thanks all.

puretube

Quote from: jimbobno longer needed..I fixed it!! Bad slider switch.

thanks all.

didn`t I tell you so?
http://diystompboxes.com/sboxforum/viewtopic.php?t=23283&highlight=

jimbob