OT: TN forumites. I get to be on the radio tonight

Started by Marcus Dahl, July 16, 2004, 11:14:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcus Dahl

I'm excited! I get to be on a local radio show this Friday night with my band. We're playing at Blueboro Nashville and Lightning 100 is doing the radio show. I feel like I've had 2 of my childhood dreams come true. About three weeks ago a song I wrote with a local artist made it to radio, and now I get to play on air.  If you live in the Nashville area, come out or give it a listen....
Marcus Dahl

puretube

RDV

Is there a way to access the station over the internet?

RDV

Marcus Dahl

Quote from: RDVIs there a way to access the station over the internet?

RDV

This is a statement provided by Lightning 100 concerning their webstream situation.

"Due to rulings concerning web-streaming fees which are beyond Lightning 100's (and many other internet webcasters') reach, wrlt.com has been forced to shut down our web stream. We will be investigating other avenues to provide this feature to our listeners in the near future"

Unfortunate for all of us. I will get the show recorded though, and see what I can do to provide it to anyone who wants to hear the show. Even if I have to just send you guys CDs. Thanks for asking and wanting to hear us.
Marcus Dahl

AL

Hey that's great !!! Congratulations and good luck with it.

AL

Sic

wow, very nice! would love to hear it man! always good to hear guys on our level getting a taste of the big times

Marcus Dahl

The show was fun! The amps my guitarist was playing through suked. 60 watt Gibson Gold Tones, and all he could get out of them was like 15 watts. I had a Trace Elliot rig with 2x15's. I add a 2x10 cab and my 350 watt Data bass head to it.

Everybody said that my bass tone sounded massive. I can't wait to get a copy of it this week. If anybody wants a copy, pm me your email addy and you physical addy.
Marcus Dahl

troubledtom

marcus,
   i'll be in nashville for a week, can you gat me on the list for 2 people?
i'll be very busy w/ the ozzfest and namm show , i'll try to come brother.
        peace and good luck,
               - tom pollock

Marcus Dahl

Quote from: troubledtommarcus,
   i'll be in nashville for a week, can you gat me on the list for 2 people?
i'll be very busy w/ the ozzfest and namm show , i'll try to come brother.
        peace and good luck,
               - tom pollock

That was this last Friday. If you want a copy of the show I'll send one to ya. I'd love to meet up with you, and go to Sherlock Holmes. I don't think I'm going to NAMM this year, but I should be down some anyway. I am playing at Coolsprings Harley Davidson Saturday 24th from 12-3. Any time you want to come to a show, I'll put you on the list. I'll send you my number, and if you get a break call me. We'll go have a few beers.
Marcus Dahl