Carbon Comp Resistors-Free

Started by ildar, July 23, 2004, 05:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ildar

I have 22k and 33k 1/2 watt carbon comp resistors. I'm gonna bait good karma here and give up to 10 of each value to the first five replies. I do need pots and jacks if you're feeling equally generous, but a trade is not required.

Joe Hart

I'll take some!!  I actually like them!!
Please email me if I'm one of the lucky ones!!

Rabbath@aol.com

Thanks!

Paul Marossy

I'll take some if the offer is still good.
paulnkim@att.net

travissk

I'll take some if you still have some, but since I'm at home without any parts, I'll need to place an order sooner or later and could just buy some (i.e. if someone else really wants them, they can have my spot :))

vdm

hey, i'd love to say yes but im afraid shipping to australia would probably cost more than the resistors themselves
:?
but hey - if you don't mind  :wink:

trent

Michael Allen

Am I lucky #5? I'd love some if they're still available!

ildar

One more reply will be accepted

RedHouse

travissk

Actually, I found I have a small surplus of those values around here, so if anyone else needs some, then post here or contact ildar.

Ildar - thank you for the offer!

zener

Travissk said he's willing to give up his spot. Can I take it? Thanks for the offer. :)

I second vdm regarding shipping outside US. But of course, it you won't mind, it'll be appreciated, of course :)
I just would love to show the mail to my parents or anyone just to show that there are "nicer than nice" :D  people in the forum/community where I'm into.
zener@antihotmail.com
Oh yeah!